What Lube is best?

Just after people’s opinions and experiences on what lube they use.

It’s not something that we have used much of in the past. My partner gets very wet so there’s never really been much need. We have now got a few toys though that really need to be lubed up. Last night we were having a nice little wanking session and I was making use of a wanking sleeve that we’ve just got. We have a bottle of lube that I picked up last week. It’s a cheap option from the supermarket that was in amongst all the condoms etc (definitely designed for sex, not from the cooking oil section :joy:). The thing is it seems to disperse really quick and become more of sticky film on my cock and the toys.

Are there any recommendations for a good lube that doesn’t dry out too quick, preferably water based so as not to wreck the toys?

Thanks all.

6 Likes

We have never really been big fans of lube - but we have started to use it for some toys and definitely for anal.
We recently purchased the Liquid Silk and I absolutely love it.

Great texture, easy to apply, not sticky at all, it even looks like cum :sweat_drops:

4 Likes

Thanks @Cupc8kes, I’ll take a look at that one.

1 Like

I must agree with @Cupc8kes liquid silk is excellent.

2 Likes

We have just started using lube too and agree Liquid Silk is great

1 Like

We use https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/lubricants/organic-lubricants/

Sliquid as my OH is very sensitive so it’s very kind to her bits :blush: it works for both entrances and you only need a little bit as it goes far

1 Like

I am a big fan of PJUR Backdoor & PJUR bodyglide lubricants. They are both very long lasting and
perfect for anal.

Both lubes work perfect for big toys insertion and anal fisting , it doesn’t dry up and it lasts forever, so without any constant reapplying you can enjoy nice long and intense toy and fisting sensions without any discomfort.

1 Like

Thanks all for your reply’s. That definitely gives us a few options to try.

Hi @jpc020478
We recently started using https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/lubricants/water-based-lubes/p/lovehoney-delight-extra-silky-water-based-lubricant-250ml/70775.html
My wife loves it now - she was never a lube lover as they always left a tacky feeling, but this is a game changer.

1 Like

We use something called double glide. It’s where you get 2 bottles and one is oil based whereas the other is water based. If you remember from science lessons putting water on oil is very slippery… Oil first, water based second. Magic.

Lots of options, f@ck it, let’s give them all a go :joy:.

1 Like

Lovehoney discover. It all I use now for everything. Perfect all rounder and water based so no risk to toys or condoms.

2 Likes

Love honeys water based lube is a great option but then I’ve not really tried anything else.

2 Likes

Read my recent review on the Discover Anal lube. That stuff is fantastic - don’t waste your time with anything else (and we don’t ever do anal - still so slick).

Enjoy!

2 Likes

@valbowski77, that is the one that I’m swaying towards to be honest. We don’t do anal either, yet :thinking:, but I did notice it mentions that it stays slick and doesn’t dry out too quick. Thanks for recommending.

1 Like

Like several others, we generally use this. Wr have other lubes also, but it’s our go to.

1 Like

Sliquid Sassy or Sliquid silk are what we use!

1 Like

We love liquid silk but not tried the Lhasa discover, definitely add that to the shopping basket!

1 Like

We use “fist it” water based lube comes in 1L tubs if you want and can be used for any type of play including it’s name, just transfur some to another container so you don’t " contaminate " the unused portion ?

My favorite lube is real organic coconut oil but the liquid silk is alright as long as u don’t get it in ur mouth