what lube?

I would really like your advice on what lube to buy.

My partner and i have just started to experimint with anal sex, and we are really enjoying it. What i would like to know in your experince, What is the best lube to use? There is so many different ones on here, im confussed!

Any help you can give me would be great.

Thanks xx

Most lubes are up to standard nowdays. If your boyfriend is not using a condom then anything you enjoy goes. If he is using a condom, just check the back of the pack and it will tell you what you cant and cannot use. Enjoy

My vote goes to Maximum lube - it's brilliant. Long lasting, no scent or flavour, great consistency. My husband and I used it when we first started to explore anal sex and it has never let us down!

we use good ol' KY.... :)

Argh! I meant Maximus, of course. This is what I get for not reading through properly before I post!

You have a few options when it comes to lubes, but they all have to be body safe for a start. If this extends to things like parabens for you then there are a range of organic lubes such as Sliquid's lubes and also a few other companies. Just take a look in the lube section under organic.

Secondly, if you are going to be using condoms, No oil based lubes. Oil destroys latex and can also effect certain sex toys.

Water based lubes are good in general, tend to be non-staining and easy to clean off. Unfortunately you may find you need to add more as you need it. For anal, a lot of lube is nearly enough. Lots and lots.

Silicone lubes are apparently really good for anal as you don't have to use as much, since they don't dry out like water based lubes. They can stain clothing, can be hard to wash off, and shouldn't be used with silicone toys as they can destroy the toy. They can however be used with latex condoms.

I believe that there was a post about lubes in the LH blog. Might be worth digging there.

Cant advise what to use but can advise not to use anything that numbs or reduces sensitivity for anal use.

Pain is your body's way of telling you that you are doing damage and is especially important during anal play.

xGGx

Gotta reply as this thread is right on top. I can wholeheartedly recommend Liquid Silk. Just used and it's fab!! Mainly water based but with a touch of silicone (MIND YOUR SILICONE TOYS), just the right mixture. It's the one to get. And I've just tried pure silicone (Platinum) and thick waterbased (Maximus).

Liquid silk, it's smooth, silky, not sticky or tacky and can be used also with condoms and silicone toys! It's my uktimate favourite, I absolutely love it! Good luck finding your favourite lube!

Ronnie-Baby

x x

ronnie-baby wrote:

Liquid silk, it's smooth, silky, not sticky or tacky and can be used also with condoms and silicone toys! It's my uktimate favourite, I absolutely love it! Good luck finding your favourite lube!

Ronnie-Baby

x x

Second that.

Try this;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17606

My review; It's great :).

That's the smaller bottle but there is a 100ml bottle.

For me, I use a waterbased anal lubricant.

Generally anal lubricants are thicker than standard and due to the anus not providing any natural lubricant this can really help.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/lubricants/anal-lubes/all/all/water-based/all/all/ they start from £4.

Good luck! And remember to communicate and take thing slow.

MM xx