What to get

I’ve been away with work for 2 month and I come home in 3 weeks! What sort of toy shall I bring back with me into the bedroom for a little surprise

Any recommendations?

Hello, I think it'd be good if you gave us more details on what you're looking for!
But I believe just browsing the site, there will be something to catch your attention. You could try even toys such as nipple clamps if you haven't already, there's just too many options!

A wand if you have not got one. They are fantastic

Seconded. Defiantly a wand!

Well I’ve ordered a wand and have nipple clamps and all sorts! There’s a few things we don’t have but I want to buy something worth while and exciting for my other half since I’ve been away from him for 2 month and then he leaves for 6 months soon so want something for him to remember so any ideas will do really!

Ok Kirsty, we really need some information.

What do you/he like? What do you dislike? Price range? Battery or rechareable or dildo or butt plug or bondage or strap on. . . . you see what I mean. The endless choices on lovehoney make it impossible to offer appropriate suggestions without some narrowing of the fields.

I like light bondage and abit of butt stuff now and again and he’s the same and we both love being dominant and submissive! Like there’s nothing we wouldn’t try so I thought some you people out there would suggest somthing that really got you going ? The only thing with me is my nipples can be dead sensitive to the point they hurt and it kind of let’s my partner down abit cause of it but other than that everything’s good apart from nipple stuff!

Have you explored pegging?

If he is ok with anal play, introducing a small dildo during oral is a great intro then expanding yo full on strap on penetration

That is something we have talked about! It would be a night to remember that’s for sure!

Kirsty.BW wrote:

Well I’ve ordered a wand and have nipple clamps and all sorts! There’s a few things we don’t have but I want to buy something worth while and exciting for my other half since I’ve been away from him for 2 month and then he leaves for 6 months soon so want something for him to remember so any ideas will do really!

Get a we Vibe, then you can play from the other side of the world. The Rave is really good! They do the verge for men but I found it a bit tight to wear. It’s great if it fits though! Just make sure they are Bluetooth compatible X

Oh that looks wonderful! Be awesome for when he goes away for 6 month so be good getting pleasure of him while he’s away still, I love that idea thank you!

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Kirsty.BW wrote:

Get a we Vibe, then you can play from the other side of the world. The Rave is really good! They do the verge for men but I found it a bit tight to wear. It’s great if it fits though! Just make sure they are Bluetooth compatible X

I have the Sync and used it like 2 times so far remotely and it was lot of fun, the Rave is next on my list, to be very honest ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) These toys are really fun, if you travel a lot for extended period of time.

And I have to say, he was really enjoying the toy, I could never know whats coming next ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I agree, I think a we-vibe would be ideal with the app control. Only have the we-vibe 4 and not too keen, but would buy something else from the app controlled range.

Hello I would try an e stim. I have reviewed one but with what you are into electro shock would add a new element. There are a few toys of this nature on lovehoney so have a look at what is there. It's safe as long as you are not silly with it and definitely fits in with submissive domatrix play.

Yeah I seen a Chasity belt with shock therapy and that did get me thinking of estim definatly somthing to look into when it comes to bondage! Although I really like the sound of the vibes!

Laveila wrote:

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Kirsty.BW wrote:

I have the Sync and used it like 2 times so far remotely and it was lot of fun, the Rave is next on my list, to be very honest These toys are really fun, if you travel a lot for extended period of time.

And I have to say, he was really enjoying the toy, I could never know whats coming next

The Rave is such a cool, thunderous, asymmetrical, angled toy, it’s our go to G spot vibrator Just wish it was waterproof.

Sona lelo will blow you away. Highly recommended to me by love honey customer service and I have to thank them xx kathy