What position for mastubation with/without toy

Which positions do you try out when playing with yourself?

When using a dildo I am usually lying on my back with my legs spread.

Or sometimes squatting on it ( I find this helps me orgasm easier)

Or when using a butt plug for example I am sneaky and put it on my chair, lube up and then sit on it!!

What about you lot? Girls only sorta question lol x

I squat on my dildo and please my clit with my fingers at the same time x

more often than not I lay on my side sometimes just with fingers playing with my clit but quite often a dildo in my pussy and bullet on my clit

Usually on my back with pillows supporing my head and shouders. With or without toys.
With some toys like the rock chick and g ki i roll up my duvet and grind against it

I generally always lie on my back - although I love riding the 'heel' of my palm (of you get me?) and sometimes I croutch on my dildo - depends!

I'm another that squats on her Rabbit or lay on my back.

But if I am pleasing myself without a toy I lie on my front almost face down and use the knuckle of my thumb to rub my clit. I rock my hips so that my clit moves over my thumb and it's the way I've got myself off since I was younger than I can remember. I do recall embarassing my parents in front of dinner guests doing that when I was about 5 or so

Dildo on my back but, with vibes, I have to lay on my front otherwise I can't finish.

on my back or up against the bathroom wall with a butt plug or sometimes on a table or on the sofa if i'm on here

Depends on the toy, on my back with most, supported with pillows, for Gi-Ki and Rock Chic I tend to sit up and grind and for the suction dildo, usually stood up, doggy style.

on my back usually...sometimes squatting on my rabbit..have been known to go a bit crazy on the floor with the webcam on to my OH! sometimes on the sofa/shower/bath but more often than not just on my back in bed :)

on my back with my legs open ;)

squatting helps me to cum faster

When I'm just using my hands I'll lie on my front as I can't get the same release without the pressure of my body against my palm. But with a dildo I'll lie on my back & spread my legs with my knees up or curl onto my side.

i use something in my room to play with my plug as it has a suction base xx

and when wanking i lie down

sorted ;)

For a quick fix I'm usually on my back with my rabbit. If I'm taking it slowly I usually like both holes filled so will pop in a butt plug and suction a nice thick dildo to a chair and bounce up and down on it. This way I can grind down hard on it leaving my hands free for clit stim.

Depends sometimes on my back, knelt up or my fav at the min on all fours x

Laid on my front... only way I can do it!

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Me too, although lately I have climaxed on my side and once on my back-using my fingers, if I'm using a vibe I tend to lay on my back

I usually just lie on my back but occasionally I'll mount my rabbit which feels amazing. Or sit on the edge of my bed. Or sometimes if I'm in the bath I'll be on my back but I'll prop my feet up on the sides so I'm more bent in half :)

Bladebabe wrote:

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

Me too, although lately I have climaxed on my side and once on my back-using my fingers, if I'm using a vibe I tend to lay on my back

I think I have managed it once on my back but I was sort of almost sitting up by the end of it with my legs straight... to be fair it was a super powerful vibe! And I was mega horny... and pregnant!

It has never happened since.... Lol