What’s new for 2021? - Sex Wise

Apologies if this thread is already in existence, I can’t see it if it is. What itch are you wanting to realistically scratch in 2021 sex wise? It could be anything from a new position, more (or less!) sex, a toy, or a role play etc

For me, it’s trying a ballgag and introducing some mid wax play.

1 Like

I think mine would be quite a simple one. :slightly_smiling_face: This year has been a bit of a strain (on almost everyone), and having nursery/schools off/kids isolating for 2 weeks at a time, and Mrs Chimp working from home, it’s been a rather claustrophobic house for me. :slightly_smiling_face: Finding the mental space and motivation for sex and sexy times has been a bit of a struggle, so hopefully at some point in the new year I can get a bit of space back and maybe some libido along with it. :slightly_smiling_face: Don’t get me wrong, it’s not been a total bust, but it’d be nice to get back to normal. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

We managed to have success in anal sex this year, so I think we’ll be doing more of that in 2021. And more DP stuff with toys.

Maybe dressing in lingerie more often, too.

Oh, and just buying more toys in general. Can’t forget that :yum:

6 Likes

I think I want to get a wand this 2021 to try out

2 Likes

Id like to try anal sex for the first time. Ive been perusing the dildo section for ages and have finally got to the point where it doesn’t seem slightly scary anymore.

Also would really like to get some nice lingerie, its not something I’ve ever owned and after this year some tlc and pampering is definetly in order.

Mostly just finding some space to take my time with it. Not easy in a shared house when everyone is stuck at home

3 Likes

I’d like to get a sex pillow or sex wedge etc to give a try. Feel like it could help with a few positions and have been wanting one for a bit now. Outside that definitely want to get and try attachments for my magic wand, i’m in love with it already can only imagine if i’m using it on the p-spot.

3 Likes

Wedge cushions are really helpful for certain positions and, in our case, for older less flexible limbs. Also perfect for cunnylingus as it raises the hips adding access.

1 Like

Nothing really jumps out. In a similar position to @Ian_Chimp so just getting back to some parent only time would be great

2 Likes

My personal ambition for next year would be to build on the male chastity relationship we started in March. I would like my wife to become more dominant and for me to become more submissive and feminised possibly leading to fully female led relationship.

2 Likes

Interesting @rockstar - always take an interest in your posts. Have you discussed the feminised point with your OH?

1 Like

Not yet. That would hopefully be the final stage in the process and we’re quite a way from that at the moment. Currently she is at the point where she is starting to enjoy the male chastity relationship rather than just tolerating it for my sake. Once that is fully established we’ll talk about moving more towards the sub/dom phase.

2 Likes

Would love the wife to peg me but wouldn’t even know how to bring it up with her. A bit more variety would be nice instead of missionary in the middle of the bed! And some alone time, haven’t had any aneros progasms this year​:roll_eyes:

3 Likes