New for you 2021

As the end of the year draws near what have you bought after reading about it on here that previously you’d never thought would intrest you before ?

Off the top of my head

I’ve bought a flesh light , some ball stretchers , and a large plug and fox tail there’s probably more. Each I’ve used and really enjoyed

5 Likes

Signing up for lingerie testing. Eg. Actually sending my measurements to brenna :scream_cat:

Also clover nipple clamps.

7 Likes

This B-Vibe Rimming Plug
and the classic Njoy Pure Wand
Such amazing toys!
:raised_hands: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :raised_hands: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Everything :rofl: From the ridiculous amount of toys and lingerie I’ve bought to joining this forum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I started having sex for the first time this year and I was pretty asexual before meeting my partner so it’s all new to me :relaxed:

8 Likes

Its been a very exciting year for my partner an I. Lots of firsts and new things tried:

I personally have bought a beginner set of cock rings. I did this for two reasons: A. I felt my stamina was not good enough. Especially during penetration. B. My partner enjoys me feeling harder than normal. This was the set I bought https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/cock-ring-sets/p/lovehoney-get-hard-extra-thick-silicone-cock-ring-set-3-pack/a32874g58319.html

I also delved into anal play. I was always under the impression that anal play for males was considered taboo and not really something I would feel comfortable doing. I couldn’t be any more wrong. I have come to the conclusion that you can’t help what you enjoy. I have also realised I shouldn’t have pre conceived ideas of what people think of me. If you are getting into Anal play I fully recommend this set I bought. All essential pieces for clean and gentle anal fun https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/butt-plug-sets/p/basics-anal-play-butt-plug-kit-4-piece/a39556g72532.html

5 Likes

They look good

1 Like

Probably anal toys in general for me. I bought one butt plug and I was like “yeah I’m going to use this once and hate it”, and turns out, I loved it lol. So now I have a huge amount of anal toys including butt plugs, tails, anal beads, dildos, etc. The big plugs really intrigue me lol.

I came from a household which is quite conservative and they all hated the idea of something going in their anus so it ingrained it in my mind that anal is bad.

8 Likes

Everything :face_with_hand_over_mouth: from toys to lingerie.
This past year our sex life has gone from me hiding under the covers so he wouldn’t look at me, to me wearing lingerie for him, letting him look at me in bra sets and not feel self-conscious, and touch me and enjoying the feeling of hands on my body and not thinking is he turned on or off.

We’ve experienced so much this year, and we’re both enjoying it so much. Exploring all kinds of sexual fantasies. Finding LH has given me so much more confidence in myself and my wonderful hubby has too. And we’re loving the Dom/sub role :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Have to say, 2021 has been a bit of a strange one for me and GF.
In general, kink levels dropped due to some circumstances, and going through a bit of a general dry spell right now for various reasons.
However, we did have a few ‘firsts’ which really brightened things up!
We had some fun in the woods for the first time this year, which wasn’t planned and made it all the better. Not as simple as it sounds for a part time wheelchair user, and lessons learnt for when it gets a little warmer!
Like a few comments above, started a bit of solo anal exploration this year, and certainly something that will continue.
Mrs_Kink also treated me to a night of fun with my butt - was really good experience, and hopefully one we’ll get to repeat at some point. Have to say had a few nerves at the time, I think for us both, but I hope she feels brave enough to do again.

3 Likes

Add nipple clamps to the might try list :rofl:

Nipple clamps rock, dont go strait for clover clamps though as those things means serious business and are more of something you have to work up to. The tweezer style are a good first pick though

2 Likes

Finding LH and going sex toy crazy - from zero to 60 (well, maybe not 60, but lots) in a few short months :joy:

3 Likes

Noted :rofl: thankyou

Joined this forum a couple of months ago and really enjoying the wife uploading lingerie images on here. Bought some anal toys for the first time which was new to me.

3 Likes

A ridiculous amount of toys and lingerie!

Tail plugs are something that never interested me before but now I have a few.

2 Likes

I’ve gone back to basics after entering my 1st monogamous relationship in 16 years. My new partner is new to sex toys so I’ve slowly introduced toys such as basic cock rings, feather tickler, bullet vibe and lube.
Considering he was adamant about introducing anything sex toy related into the relationship, he’s not doing to badly. He loves using cock rings now. I’m hoping he’ll become comfortable to use toys on me.

5 Likes

New to the forum!

Me and my partner have just started getting in to sex toys. Started the year with the rabbit cock ring as a surprise for my girlfriend, we love this little toy! We also have a brand new dream rabbit g spot vibrator, was another surprise for my girlfriend!

Will look to add to the collection next year so any recommendations would be good. Do prefer rechargeable toys!!

3 Likes

Hi @E-rabbit :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

This kind of project is definitely something the forum users can help with​:+1:
I’d suggest posting this question as a new thread and explaining a bit more about what you both enjoy.
I‘m sure you‘ll get some great suggestions.

Enjoy the forum!

1 Like

Welcome , it’s great here :grinning:

1 Like

I have not brought them yet but after reading a few posts on here I think I’m ready to try anal beads eek bring on 2022

3 Likes