What’s the best type of bra for a crossdresser

My man loves to cross dress and looks really good but want him to get a nice bra to wear as ones tried just dont seem to fit as they should

I measured his cheat and he would be a 40 -
Any advice would be appreciated :bunny_girl2:

1 Like

Suggest you start with 1 size bigger so go for a 42 but get it padded to hold its boob shape
Also get a cheap one to start with - possibly a supermarket brand as cheap - once you find the size you can experiment with styles.

Personally I use a pocket bra with silicone inserts both looks and feels very nice and not too expensive

1 Like

Hi, I make my husband wear 40 c bras from a well known high street chain. You can always buy bra extenders.

2 Likes

I buy mine from a few different retail outlets. Love the feel of underwired bras but non wired tend to fit better in my experience.

1 Like

I would suggest first using this measuring calculator.

Bra Size Conversion Site

It was accurate for Ms.Anony and I tried it as a result. I ordered my recommended size as a reference point for the first bra I ordered. It’s also handy for converting from the different national sizes. I now know to check with each manufacturer for the lines size, but they were all close enough to fit before I knew better.

As for style? If your OH is reasonably (flat/muscular chested), I’m hindsight I would have ordered a padded / push up bra as I had no real “moob fat” to fill in the cup. If he’s a little heavier it probably won’t be the same, which in this case I would consider a good thing. It would open up other options like lace/other types/non padded look bras.

As is the case for women I think it’s an individual preference that takes some trial and error to determine between the two of you.

2 Likes