Bra Size Problem

I'm a weird size, my cup size is C and I wear a 40C bra, but the back seems too small, where can I get 42c or 44c bras from?

I have the exact same problem! I use to be a 38C before becoming pregnant now i am a 42D. I found some in Asda the standard tshirt bras and are only £4. I cant find anything more attractive though :( I wish Lovehoney sold bigger back sizes

X

I'm the same, I find that George online do them and matalan online does too otherwise I use bra extenders there pretty cheap and add a extra little give in my favourite sexy bras

If the cup of the 40C fits you fine but the back is too small try a 42B same cup size bigger back. i think if you are going to the shops to look for bras your first port of call should be a shop that does bra fittings and work from there

I will try bra extenders then :)

I would love to have this issue! As a tiny A cup, its the smallest size or nothing for me :( why wasnt I blessed with womanly curves? D:

popk1n wrote:

I would love to have this issue! As a tiny A cup, its the smallest size or nothing for me :( why wasnt I blessed with womanly curves? D:

Im with you popk1n im 30a which is extra hard to come by, so if requested it on the pander to me thread to see if lovehoney can help :)

popk1n wrote:

Lots of us guy's love small boobs, my wife has a similar problem she's 38/40, a/b, so its really hard finding something, usually the cup ends up too big, think makers think bigger girl=bigger boobs?

I'm a 38/40 F/FF and while I love my boobs they are quite a hindrance when for example in a rush and trying to jog. My problem is not necessarily getting the size but getting the support in a pretty bra. A halter neck is not a viable option my boobs weigh too much.

I find it hard also, I had breast implants and I'm now a 32FF .. It's hard to find outfits especially bodies etc that fit size 8 & 32FF boobs .. I end up wearing a lot of latex ;) I love latex anyway and it's the best fit I find x

Bravissimo do a large range and have an excellent fitting service although they are quite pricey.

I have a 34 back and a G or GG cup and can be hard to find bras in the high street shops that cater for this.

sassykitten;) wrote:

popk1n wrote:

Im with you popk1n im 30a which is extra hard to come by, so if requested it on the pander to me thread to see if lovehoney can help :)

Yeah, many people have requested larger bra sizes to be stocked, but I would argue for the bedroom its harder to find ones to fit us tiny ladies sometimes. At least if youre massive you can look kind of hot falling out of the cups. Its hard to make a gaping bra look sexy when its too big for you even in the smallest size. Its just really obvious theres a big space in the cup. Ive never found great luck with push-up bras either :/

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

popk1n wrote:

Lots of us guy's love small boobs, my wife has a similar problem she's 38/40, a/b, so its really hard finding something, usually the cup ends up too big, think makers think bigger girl=bigger boobs?

To be fair I am around a 30/32A so am tiny all over, but thats good point! There are few bras with wide backs and such small cups. And its always reassuring to hear a guy say they like small boobs also :) it is something Im insecure about and whilst my partner insists I look lovely, its hard not to get sucked into seeing these images of bikini models with at least DDs and not feel like I look like either a) a child or b) a boy :/

I have a few problems, I'm a 36E it can be difficult to find a nice bra. Something sexy. And then you get the s,m,l,xl always have to go for XL set and the knickers are too big....

LavenderMay wrote:

I have a few problems, I'm a 36E it can be difficult to find a nice bra. Something sexy. And then you get the s,m,l,xl always have to go for XL set and the knickers are too big....

Yep, know this problem :( Can't buy sets as I'm a 40F, size 20ish on the top but a 16 on the bottom :(

And nothing looks worse than baggy knickers ! Lol

Mkherts my partner is very similar size to you we found simply be (online) and ebay were great for large cup bra's. Having said that she loves latex too and it does look fab on a skinny girl with large chest especially the full catsuit!

popk1n wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

popk1n wrote:

Yeah, many people have requested larger bra sizes to be stocked, but I would argue for the bedroom its harder to find ones to fit us tiny ladies sometimes. At least if youre massive you can look kind of hot falling out of the cups. Its hard to make a gaping bra look sexy when its too big for you even in the smallest size. Its just really obvious theres a big space in the cup. Ive never found great luck with push-up bras either :/

I really wouldn't say either of us have it any easier. I'm very big in the chest department, trust me it does not look hot when you're falling out of lingerie, it looks really ridiculous and it's so uncomfortable :( For one size stuff it also means going a size bigger and having outfits hang off the rest of your body, when they're tight on your boobs, and it's not sexy. 

I'm currently ordering some bra extenders though so I can start wearing some of my old sexy bras again, but tbh it's the cup size I have trouble with. My back size (36) is common, but it's very uncommon to find a 36 with a G/GG cup :/

Terri JJ wrote:

LavenderMay wrote:

Yep, know this problem :( Can't buy sets as I'm a 40F, size 20ish on the top but a 16 on the bottom :(

And nothing looks worse than baggy knickers ! Lol

im a blooming 38 kk yet the 16 on the bottom too it is a bloody nucience