What’s your favourite biscuit?

Oi Oi @steve19 thats naughty!! We are trying that!

Jammie dodger or rich tea biscuit :grin:

3 Likes

Lincoln biscuits are my all time fave :heart_eyes: Can’t get them easily anymore without spending a fortune online.

Otherwise, I’m happy with a milk choccy digestive.

If I’m in the baking mood, a peanut butter cookie with jam divot hits the spot every time :hugs:

4 Likes

Its got to be a rich tea finger!

2 Likes

I love this thread, I’m going to go out on an all out biscuit buy! But I feel I can’t post the pic on this thread of what I turn up with.

Also I can’t put on any weight because we’ve just got our wedding rings ready to get married and I don’t want it to not fit lol :joy:

2 Likes

Anything but chocolate oaties from aldi are great

1 Like

You can post in the Images To Share In Topics category!

1 Like

Awww that’s lovely, my mum has ate them that way for decades so it must be hereditary from all the oldies :joy:

1 Like

Oh @steve19 that sounds delicious :slightly_smiling_face:

Nice one @WillC, we ended up going for a Mexican instead for lunch today rather than a biscuit hunt lol :man_facepalming:t3: as we also make TikTok’s of food we eat lol

1 Like

Had the chocolate oaties from Aldi and i liked them!

2 Likes

Chocolate hobnob or malted milk.

2 Likes

The drink stealers!! I love them too! Love a malted milk especially chocolate ones :tongue:

Any ones with semen on them! WOW!!!

Gives new meaning to cookies and cream…

1 Like

Plain chocolate digestive…especially with toasted marshmallow in the middle of two :joy:

2 Likes

McVities Digestive Biscuits with a scraping of Lurpack spreadable on them and then mature cheddar cheese…not my favourite biscuit but my favourite with cheese on…

:drooling_face::yum::hugs:

Indeed it do! ever try cum on a biscuit??

I haven’t and I’m ok with that! :wink:

1 Like

Well well well another thing to try!