What sort of restraints do you suggest

For a idea i have,At the moment i have 1 set of door jamcuffs and some velcro cuffs where you adjust the length but its no good for the idea i have in mind.

I want to to be sitting on a chair (dining chair) with my legs strapped to the front legs of the chair and have my wrist attached to the side of the chair. Its so my gf is in total command when we are watching tv etc..

well i would say rope or 4 sets of handcuffs on the chair

one set of handcuffs behind chair at the back of u and maybe a spreader bar behind the chair feed with ur feet hooked into restraint from front....but this depends on what u have in ur kit

http://www.knottyboys.com/code/index.php that website is useful for ties but be careful of cutting off blood supply

Im getting rope for something else i have in mind that might just be a good idea,Ill have to see what other cuffs there is.

A spreader bar now that is kinky,Thanks for the link and suggestions.

Agree that rope is probably the easiest way to go. We have done similar things although only my ankles were cuffed to the chair and i was wearing a neck to wrist restraint.

As for the spreader bar whether you use it for this or not i highly recommend them, its one of our favourite items.

I do like the idea of a spreader bar,Must say they look better on the women.

silk ties

I would definitely go for rope, since the possibilities are endless. Like KebertXela suggested, you could also go for silk/satin ties if you'd like something less 'harsh'.

Most of all.. have fun.

Another vote for rope from me. It is so versatile. I suggest checking on youtube (try BDSM, Rope as keywords for example) to get ideas for knots or ties or well...vertually anything really!

I'd recommend one of these anyday:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19809

The straps are comfortable and are detachable if you want to use them as ordinary wrist/ankle cuffs =)

I like the look of that restraint kit think my wallet will be empty when i go onto LH.

wildjezz wrote:

For a idea i have,At the moment i have 1 set of door jamcuffs and some velcro cuffs where you adjust the length but its no good for the idea i have in mind.

I want to to be sitting on a chair (dining chair) with my legs strapped to the front legs of the chair and have my wrist attached to the side of the chair. Its so my gf is in total command when we are watching tv etc..

For that particular type of restraint, perhaps the Tracey Cox Supersex Beginner's Soft Bondage Kit would do the trick (though it's out of stock for a little while)? Don't be put off by the name! The secure velcro tethers are briliant and as there's four of them it could be perfect. Cuff goes round the wrist or ankle, secures in place and then you can tie the tether to the chair.

The Bondage Boutique Almosta 4Posta Under The Bed Restraint Gear is an absolutely FAB bit of kit though if you're looking to invest.

Can't believe noone has suggested the bondage tape yet!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16307

Just wrap it round whichever bits you want restrained and away you go - plus it's cheap and reusable.

Thanks im going for rope and also the Bondage Boutique that Lovehoney Alice linked.

We got a spreader bar from LH with velcro cuffs and that has been used a lot :-) The satin ties are also very nice as well.

I love the of the one that goes over a doorframe for both wrists and ankles. Seen one on sale in Camden, and there is probably one here also. So basically your girl, or man, is stuck to the door.

Have not tried it but it seems extremely erotic

The door jam cuffs is fun,you can think of lots of ways/scenarios/roleplay.