Good bondage idea

Has anybody got any good ideas/positions i could use for tying up my wife. We have got bondage tape, under the bed restraints, handcuffs, spreader bars and door cuffs along with a few other things. I want her to feel totally restrained and vulnerable.

How about a hogtie?

delilahxx wrote:

How about a hogtie?

+1 - I love it when Mr Scorpius uses this on me :) x

Recommend the Dominix Hogtie!

How about using the spreader bar and some wrist cuffs... completely vulnerable and exposed

Lie her on her back, on the bed. Pull her knees up to her chest. Then, extend her arms between her legs and use gaffer tape (or similar) to secure her wrists to the outsides of her ankles.

Voila. Restrained and vulnerable. The tape will stop her from slipping her hands to the inside of her ankles, which would be much less restrictive.

Stayangry wrote:

Lie her on her back, on the bed. Pull her knees up to her chest. Then, extend her arms between her legs and use gaffer tape (or similar) to secure her wrists to the outsides of her ankles.

+1 for this. I had the same idea before scrolling down and seeing someone had beaten me to it.

Awesome idea :-)

Definitely securing wrists to ankles is very vulnerable position, but lots of fun ;)

Truss her up to the bedroom door with the a door jam kit . For her legs use a spreader bar fully extended .

If you intend using a doorjam kit make sure both of you have used the bathroom first! Nothing worse if someone want to use the loo part way through. Yes it has happened to me!

This is sounding like a top notch idea.

I have the simple hogtie (also reviewed off my profile if that helps) and I like it for easy of portability to other places than just bedroom / house.

Iv never Tried a hogtie, I have always wondered what they would be like! I don't know how easy it would be to get into different positions ie. For sex or toying or any spanking?

We have used just the two loops as an easy wrist restraint, otherwise when facedown with all fours tied mostly for toy play / teasing.

Hog tying isn't suitable for spanking as all the limbs will be meeting in the target area. Restraining for spanking is best done over a dining room type chair placed side ways or bench type piece of furniture.

This sounds like a great idea to, what do you suggest for restraining somebody to a dining room table or a chair?

We use rope/tape for the chair and usually tape for the table. If you get her bent over the table (with her arms stretched out in front of her) and tape completely around the the table top and her wrists (cuff her wrists together first if you like) then tape each ankle to seperate table legs she'll be held really securely - you can also add tape around the table top and her waist if you need her completely immobile. Rope/tape for the chair is fairly easy - depending on which way you want her facing. Just tie or tape her arms and legs to each of the four chair legs - I swear chairs were invented for spanking ;) !

Thanks for the suggestion. My OH loves a good spanking. Iv never tried rope, iv always thought it would be to fiddly and complete acted and it might be uncomfortable and run the body and make it sore.

hog tie also works well to secure wrists behind a chair and other loops can be placed around chair legs.

That's a really good idea, I'd never of thought of that. I tempted to buy some hotties now

I have a review of the basic one on my profile if you want a good inexpensive one to try it does the job fine and have been using over past 6 months or so no problems.