what the funniest toy you've seen or have.

I'm bring this up because I haves stumbled upon a sushi vibrator. It actually looks pretty cool, its a odd little thing but I wouldn't mind useing it and saying that I have one.

i did once see a dildo made to look like a turd

Lol wow, that's a little to much for me.

I have a vibe that looks like a carrot! Not to extreme unlike one that looks like a turd!

I was once in a sex shop in amsterdam that had a range of dildos called the animal collection, shaped like animal penises (dog for example).
So wrong in so many ways

dh wrote:

I was once in a sex shop in amsterdam that had a range of dildos called the animal collection, shaped like animal penises (dog for example).
So wrong in so many ways

suppose they have to cater for everyone, would imagine its a very niche market though!

I once saw a butt plug on the internet in the shape of jesus which was pretty terrifying. And LH used to stock a gas mask which had a dildo attached but I can't find the link - that was scary too

Glow in the dark strap on in a shop which I nicknamed the light saver from Star Wars

The glow in the dark star wars strap on sounds pretty cool. The animal penises are a little to much for me. The Jesus butt plug leaves me speechless, I think it would be a good conversation starter.

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

I once saw a butt plug on the internet in the shape of jesus which was pretty terrifying. And LH used to stock a gas mask which had a dildo attached but I can't find the link - that was scary too

Avrielle_Aniko wrote

Happily Experimenting - I remember the gas mask dildo! But only for the awesome review that went with it before it was discontinued that went something along the lines of "I bought this to look like an elephant. Great product if you want to look like an elephant! Word of caution, make sure work has a good sense of humour!" or something like that! Lol!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6468

Found it :)