What to buy

Hi team LH…

My wife loves her toys but we often revert back to the same ones… She’s an on point clit lover…

Ie she loves her we vibe tango and her womaniser as the go tos most times. Gets right on the clit and can be used whilst we play or have sex.

We got the wand out this week for a change but as much as it gets her off it makes her numb as she has an inny minny downstairs.

We have butt plugs and they get an outing quite often and she enjoys anal every now and again… We also found recently she can take our realistic dildo at the same time which is awesome. We also used those in role play sometimes, having a smaller one and bigger one.

That said dildos aren’t massively get thing is all about that direct clit stimulation.

What could someone recommend next please? Thinking like a couples toy maybe… A more realistic dildo… Dunno really…any help and ideas appreciated :wink::blush::joy::thinking:

2 Likes

The Tracey Cox squishy line is good if she easily gets numb, as the liquid silicone in the tips of the toys allows for decent strength while being able to use them for extended periods (a lot on here, myself included, really love the wand from the line :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, though the pebble is currently on offer). The squishy-ness also makes the wand, bullet and pebble good for coupled use as you can grind on them and they won’t dig-in uncomfortably (have also seen some use the g-spotter (also currently on offer) as a longer bullet type of vibe, and as such doubles as a good internal and external toy).

2 Likes

Thanks @rosiedosie food for thought
… They still feel a bit big and wide…

I just noticed this… https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-vibrators/p/zumio-e-rechargeable-deep-stimulation-spirotip-clitoral-stimulator/a45346g81749.html

Could be a good call… Seen @Ian_Chimp reviews of the E and x too

2 Likes

There’s also this if you want to start with a cheaper type to see :woman_shrugging: :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: But if you do go with the Zumio it seemed the E was a bigger hit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’ve gone and bought the E :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

It’s already arrived… Maybe a play tonight is on the cards :blush::blush:

2 Likes

Was it a hit? :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Going to find out tonight. I think she’ll need some warm up first!

2 Likes