Help choosing the right toy!

Hi. Im looking to get a sex toy for my wife and i dont really know whats the best wow toy to get. Any help or advise would be great.

Thanks Ste

3 Likes

What does she like? What does she already have?

1 Like

What’s your budget? Dual stimulation? Couple’s toy? G spot? Clit? Realistic or non?

3 Likes

Speaking from experience….have you spoken to her about what she likes. I’ve made all the mistakes buying sex toys for my wife…the only ‘surprise’ one I’ve bought that hasn’t backfired was a clit sucker - she’d not experienced those before and now loves them - otherwise we now discuss and shop together…

Once you know what kind of thing she might light we’ll be better placed to recommend!

6 Likes

Hi @information_2022 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

As @Cali_Nyx asked, it would be very helpful if you could give us a bit more information as everyone is individual and likes different things and there’s an awful lot to choose from on Lovehoney.

Does she have other toys? If so, what sort of things? If not, you don’t want to start with something too extreme.
What sort of stimulation does she prefer? Does she require clit stimulation or favour G-spot?

All information you can give will help people give you better advice :+1:

3 Likes

Hey @information_2022 , you might find it useful going to the search bar at top of the forum page and typing in “sex toy advice” there is a lot of forums / previous forums where you may find some ideas / tips.:+1:

2 Likes

Just like underwear and hand guns, never buy them based on what you like!

Start simple maybe. A small and effective starter that will get the conversation going into the future. My wife was shy but she started off this way. A We Vibe Tango is probably as good as it gets for a starter. It does not need a lot of trial and error to get results.

Then maybe show her around the site and let her read the reviews on things like a Womaniser or a We Vibe Nova. These do need a bit more trial and error but make time and enjoy the learning process.

MUST BUY LUBE… not so much for a Tango or similar, but you will not get anywhere without lube.

To make life easy follow these links below. You can see our reviews and many others.

A special on these at present too.

This one or the other;

And you will need this.

Let us know the results.

2 Likes

My advice, as a woman myself, would personally be one of these two things if you are unsure:

Both of these are small and not very costly, making them good for your wife to try experimenting on! You can never go wrong with a cheap lil vibe!

Edit: You also might wanna make sure that her vibrator is easy for her to charge. For example, if you don’t have AAA batteries you might want to find one that is USB chargeable or something else!

2 Likes

If it’s her first sex toy, a bullet vibrator is a popular choice. Since they’re small, they’re not very intimidating :slight_smile: Another good option is a wand vibrator - these can be used solo or together :+1: If she has some experience with sex toys already, it’ll depend more on her preferences and what she has already! If it’s not meant to be a surprise, you could browse the site together to find out exactly what she wants. Hope you find something nice for her!

3 Likes

Helloooo and welcome, as everyone says depending on your oh tastes likes / dislikes.

Our 1st one was a glass dildo but my wife’s favourite is a rechargeable wand!

1 Like

I would say like others initially ask her what she likes and get her input into the decision. The variety available is so wide, some ladies prefer vibration, suction, penetration. I think a bullet may be good initially as less intimidating but I would definitely ask her first.

1 Like

Ah!!! That very vibe was our 1st one. It’s been a lightbulb moment really for us 2.

Long replaced now by much better rechargeable bullets, but its importance in our improved sex life gives it a cherished place in my memories.

1 Like

@information_2022

As others have mentioned it’s difficult to give an exact recommendation without having a feel for what she likes.

However rabbit style vibrator I think is probably you best bet for a great all rounder as it provides a mix clitoral stimulation and penetration. A firm favourite for my OH!

Other great options which mainly focus on specific areas include: Magic wand, womaniser, suction cup dildo.

1 Like

Rabbits are evil!! :laughing:

1 Like

Hey. She has a rabit. Looking maybe a clit stimulator or wand but not sure whats best.

2 Likes

Hey Daisy. I will have a look. She has a eabit bit wanted somthing completly diffrent with the wow factor really.

2 Likes

Depends what she likes. I prefer g spot stimulation so got a vibrating dildo and glass dildo but she might prefer clit stimulation. Therefore i would recommend a wand or bullet.

1 Like

Ive looked a the wonds. So many also the clit suction toys

1 Like

The mini lh wand is good

1 Like

Thank you. I will have a look

1 Like