Pink and black trim french knickers

3 Likes

White Jockmail thong

3 Likes

Today black Pvc zip through shorts

1 Like

A small black thong and a bra

4 Likes

Just normal everyday boxer can’t wait to get home nice bath prepare myself for tonight’s birthday pegging session and OH has gone out with the girls shopping and has promised to bring me back some nice lace briefs to wear not sure if they are for me or her but have been told I have to put them on if I want my ass seeing to. She has also asked me to buy her some thin cigars as she may not have time to get them think she has told me this to ramp up my hornyness level

1 Like

Tight navy Tommy boxers

1 Like

Black mens g string.

1 Like

pink cotton (I am a guy) have not worn “boy pants” for around 30/40 years have a great selection of knickers from day-to-day cotton to French knickers to lacy ones etc, they are so much sexier and lighter than normal men’s pants, men’s pants are so boring, would never go back to them.

White french knickers today x

2 Likes

Black microfibre g-string

2 Likes

White Satin and mesh as in the photo

2 Likes

Black Lace and Silk bikini style, a classic and feels great!

1 Like

Noooooo !!!

Wearing none, but dont think it has the same impact as women going with no knickers???

None at the moment as I’m just trying to get out of bed :joy: who knows what my drawer will throw at me today :blush:

1 Like

Pink with black edging silk french knickers today feel very nice on :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like