Question about undies

What underwear do you find sexy on you OH? I tend to wear diesel briefs but the site I use sell the brand pump jock strap style are these weird or sexy?

I like the E.Armani underwear too but confussed on this one if too much?

1 Like

Although I like a thong as much as the next man, I really like boyshorts on my OH

Sum Sub wrote:

Although I like a thong as much as the next man, I really like boyshorts on my OH

I like a thong or french knickers on my OH, not sure about boy shorts on her.

tight boxers, not fussed if they are branded or not. Bright colours too!

1 Like

Nope change my mind boyshorts can look good all depends on the style :)

i love french lace knickers on a woman

I love tight ones, boxers, that have slightly longer legs than regular boxers that hug the top of his thighs and ass perfectly 😍😍

Not sure which ones r his favourite on me... Never stay on long enough, bahaha 😂

1 Like

black tight boxers, yummy!

None ;)

the only sexy gift my OH ever bought me are a pack of bench boyshorts :) although that's cause i like them, i think he likes classic nickers but hes never said... I'll ask

I like black, or other dark colours, tight boxers on him. He likes thongs or brazilian knickers on me, generally the smaller the better, red or black are his favourite colours

any knickers

i have over 200 pairs,which my b/f bought me

he tells me which pair i anm allowed to wear each day

thats our kink

Black lace french knickers!

Whatever he's most comfortable in. I expect him to respect i wear what is comfortable and doesn't affect my OCD even though because of that i only wear regular wide gusseted white cotton high legs, so i respect he wears whats comfortable for him. This applies not just to underwear but clothing in general. I am very restricted by my illness, i can't do shorts, skirts, dresses, only jeans and occasionally sweats and dress pants. I know i'll never get him in a suit other than maybe if we marry, and i'm ok with that, it's him i'm attracted to, not just how he looks but who he is, he could wear binbags for all i care and still be the most attractive man alive.

garter belt, lace pants, stockings and high heels - turns me on when we go out for dinner or party. She wants me to wear knickers with lots of lace

Satin knickers for me

1 Like

I like loose fitting satin French knickers on women. I bought my hubby a pair of pure silk boxers, black with red hearts on, for valentines day and they are my favourite on him, although he does have some black lace boxers from here and I really like those too.

1 Like

Lovehoney - Dani wrote:

I have a secret theory that every man owns a pair of HIDEOUS canary-yellow briefs full of holes and saggy worn elastic. I swear I can think of like 5 boyfriends I've had who owned yellow briefs and I wanted to throw them in the trash! Anybody want to confirm/deny?

Apart from that I don't really mind. I dig CK briefs, but that might be because I used to work for them and that's what I got used to looking at in all our advertising! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I've got my eye on these as a gift for the OH, they are the most insanely delicious-feeling fabric but still quite a traditional pattern/cut: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28172 quite frankly I'm a little jealous that the supplier doesn't use that fabric in a ladies' bikini cut brief or g!

I've never had any yellow briefs, Dani. Before I met my OH I wore boxers, preferably silken. Nowadays it's silky french knickers with lots of lace, since she loves seeing me wearing them.

I like a thong 😇 he's got nice bum

1 Like

Tight fitting boxers (black or white are best)