What undies are you wearing today?

Good morning, I’ve not got dressed yet so I’m still naked, but possibly just wear a little thong

3 Likes

A nice new pair of black trunks. So soft and brilliant at helping me dress ‘up’. That’s the way I roll.

Non I’ve gone commando for my drive home

2 Likes

Black g-string big enough for my shrinking assets. Very comfortable.

1 Like

Festive Santa boxers… :santa:

2 Likes

Decided not to wear any today :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

If I go commando under jeans the rough denim fabric irritates my exposed glans so I have to wear underwear of some sort.
I prefer briefs but nowadays it’s loose boxers as tight underwear is uncomfortable with the cage.
The best days are the ones where she keeps me naked so I wear nothing at all.

Todays choice

1 Like

I’m wearing a men’s thong, black, normally I’d go for a g string but this thong has wide straps and very nice material to touch. One you know you’re wearing so that’s arousing too.
I’ll shower when I get home and put on my red g string. OH coming over tonight.

2 Likes

Currently none :wink:

2 Likes

Black LH ribbed cotton thong today. Very comfortable

Been commando all day…

Instead of a regular thong today, I bought some cheeky men’s thongs and am trying that out. Surprisingly even more comfortable than a thong I think.

3 Likes

Wearing white nylon frilly knickers

3 Likes

After a cool shower together and sex we are about to go out to a pub for lunch.

I’m wearing a short summer dress and going commando. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Chores done for the day so enjoying a bit of naked sunbathing now so just wearing factor 15!

Well done @Love_Stud_Too that will really get him going, I just hope your ready for another session when you get home from the pub.

2 Likes

My OH has just made wear all sorts of her underwear… Not something that floats my boat usually but apart from the cheese graters there was this really comfy pair of lady pants… OMG i actually think i could get into this… She laughed her arse off and took pictures… i guess you might see them on the lingerie thread… x love you all…

2 Likes

Boring boxer shorts today, practical for work though :smirk:

1 Like

Male power cage briefs :wink: