Sexy time 🙂

So the guy who I said had cancelled on us phoned Kyle if we were free tonight which we were and I’ve been let’s just say fucked :joy: but it might honestly be the best sex I’ve ever had it was that good I want to tell everyone I’m serious :joy::woman_facepalming:t2: that was AMAZING :star: I’m so happy :joy::laughing:

14 Likes

edited by mod

1 Like

HO, @AbigailM03 That sounds amazing , what was so good about it? How are you feeling now? Do you think it was because it happened out of the blue? so many questions sorry.

2 Likes

Fantastic​:+1:

2 Likes

Sounds good wish i had tbe confidence for a threesome would love ffm

1 Like

I think it was better because it was unexpected but…I just got fucked hard usually I like it a bit slower and gentle but I enjoyed it a bit rougher, got spit roasted which is always fun and then Kyle finished on my face and at nearly the same time the guy who joined in finished in me it was just really fun and then we had a break and I was just playing with them and licking there tips and Kyle shot another load which landed in my hair :woman_facepalming:t2::joy: just a really fun experience

4 Likes

And I although I came a couple of times I had one of the strongest orgasms I’ve ever had :slightly_smiling_face::joy:

3 Likes

Sounds like a fun time for all.

this sounds like one heck of a good time @AbigailM03 ! one of your strongest orgasms? I am curious why? we’ve not gone down this path, yet. can you say why it was the strongest? because you were extra turned all, the extra attention, the different style?? I am truly interested here. thanks in advance.

I have squirted only twice so far but it feels different it feels more intense the sensitive feeling just felt stronger (I didn’t squirt) but it felt like I was going to I think also it was a stronger orgasm because I was worked up and excited and really really horny :slightly_smiling_face: and to be honest when Kyle finished on my face and I was still being done it made me even more horny and it was a big turn on :slightly_smiling_face::woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I bet it did, that sounds very exciting. :sweat_drops: :smiling_face_with_tear:

I’m really bad at judging is that sarcasm? :joy: no problem if it is by the way :joy:

No, I was trying to imagine how you’d feel being pounded from behind while someone else shot into your face and it was a good image. I think being at the front looking at your excited face would be the biggest turn on. :sweat_drops: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Sounds lile you had lots of fun would love to try it

1 Like

Sounds like a good time was had by all. Hard to get that out of your hair.

2 Likes

Do you have threesomes often?

It is annoying to get out but it made me laugh the way it shot out

Recently we’ve had a few yep

2 Likes

For real apparently my face was a picture :joy: I was so happy :slightly_smiling_face::joy: it was honestly a big load to

2 Likes

When we use my wand my other half shoots loads on to me