What was your best/worst experience

Best: Probably the first time I used a vibrating cock ring with my OH. She was on top and with the clitoral stimulation, she couldn't thrust more than three or four times without orgasming (which is a nice change of pace considering how it usually goes). With how much pleasure it was giving her, I was struggling to contain myself too. The ending was powerful.

Worst: All times with the girl I lost my virginity to...I actually liked her but was too naive to realise she was just using me for sex (Again, how's that for reversing stereotypes). After a few sessions I asked if she wanted a relationship with me. She said she'll think about it. Next day she was dating someone else. Heartwrenching.

my ex 2 years she fuck only misionary thx god its end of seek relationship

Cant' decide on the best, I'm lucky to have had very passionate, compatible partners... one of them was probably after a big night out with friends, my OH and I ended up ripping each others clothes off, I laid he back on the sofa and kissed her all the way down between her legs. I went down on her and made her orgasm, used my fingers till she orgasmed again, then she turned around and we did it doggy style till we both came.

Used to have a girlfriend who (despite me feeling uncomfortable about it asI felt I was getting more out of lovemaking than she was) loved to give head.... she brought me to absolute ecstasy, and then said "I can do that again if you want" - I wasn't physically capable!

Worst was when going away on holiday, my partner decided she was really up for it, and I wasn't feeling right at all (mentally)... crazy because I had this very beatiful woman wanting to make love to me and I felt like I was unable to fully please her....

Decision I most regret.... had a very good friend who asked if I wanted a threesome with her and her friend... as I was at the time in the chase for my current partner, I turned her down as I didn't want to ruin my chances (it all worked out swimmingly life-wise, so I don't really regret it in a serious way),,,

lustyjoy wrote:

Omg memories come rushing back
Cant choose too many for different reasons

After much contemplation and a lot of sensation play with toys and blindfold after 2hrs it ended in hands in restraints around table legs.. arse up use of crop & flogger whilst wearing clit clamp and weighted nipple clamps... hair being pulled really hard back And back bitten ..proceeded in dripping wax over my arse and long anal sex until oh came over my wax covered arse.... during all this i had to hold an ice cube in my teeth.....omg best ever and was sore for days always bringing smile to face And is repeated as a treat when im v v v good. .. which is rare Worst... a sailor hamering away for four hours.... yawn more like a bit of meat.... but age and experience teaches us so much xxx

Terri JJ wrote:

Worst was when I was 18. I worked at a riding stables and had been fooling around with a guy who also worked there for a while. One afternnon (stables were closed) he wanted to take things further. I agreed that he could tie me up and gag in the barn and have sex. This was actually great but afterwards he started laughing at me, refused to untie me and walked off and left me there, tied up, gagged and naked, for my boss to find me that evening, I couldn't move or scream for help. It had of course got dark in the meantime and I was terrified, could here the damn rats scurrying around etc - not to mention the humiliation :(

Best was definitely the first time my oh tied me up and spanked the living daylights out of me and then spent ages kissing and rubbing my bum better :)

Terri what a bastard. . What comes around goes around hope it got his arse kicked by someone.... I was shackled at er 18ish (forum rules) by an RAF chap.. in his flat young and scared but also intense.. and was good after but at that age I didnt return any further calls lol x he was so gorgeous ...boy if that happened now lol x what a grand time

My best was the first time my OH pegged me. Was such a massive turn on its still in my wank bank.
My worse is the first guy I was with. He was 26 and I was 18 and he wasn't very gentle.

Bump

Best - there's a few but gonna go with my wedding night it was truly amazing we had a wild time even broke the bed 😖 i still shudder and go weak in the knees (in a amazing way) when i think bk i love him x

Forgot to put worst -haven had a worst I've only ever been with my husband and the worst its bin is it being over to soon when I've wanted it to last longer