What would you say was pervy talk???????

Morning all - hope your all well

Just dropped in to ask you all what would consider as Pervy chat? Where would you draw the line at?

I was chatting with someone last night (on a other site not this one) on our profile it has that we're just easeing into things after having a baby (last oct). I got some odd messages off "an couple" about if i was shaved for the birth, and did my baby have a big head was i stretched etc! I was quite taken back by this felt the questions they where asking where below the belt (so to speak)! Found it quite perverted! and i am quite a open minded person anyway! What does others think!

Have you ever been asked questions that you felt where boarder line pervy?

Thanx all

I dont think it matters where you draw the line, it is your line!

I agree, for what it is worth, that they were asking questions far too personal in nature. I would have said "lets not go there" and if they didnt get the message I would quit and move on.

But as I say, dont worry about what society calls pervy. x

Depends what `site' you were talking about as well. Perhaps they have a fetish for pregnant women and thought you were happy to talk about it. I probably would have thought it a tad pervy but depends on what have been discussed before that subject arose. But as Noon has stated, whatever site you are on, if anyone gets too personal just say you prefer not to continue the conversation.

Hi Rach!

I would've found that line of questioning out of order personally. Very odd indeed even for somebody who is into pregnant ladies (IMO). Other than that, what's pervy/kinky talk for one isn't for another. My OH likes descriptive dirty talk on the phone, text, email and in the bedroom but that's about it. SG

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Hi Rach!

I would've found that line of questioning out of order personally. Very odd indeed even for somebody who is into pregnant ladies (IMO). Other than that, what's pervy/kinky talk for one isn't for another. My OH likes descriptive dirty talk on the phone, text, email and in the bedroom but that's about it. SG

I dont think it is that odd SG. After all, if pregnant women do it for you.. then the birth etc is going to be part of that fantasy i would have thought!

Hi again guy's.

The site we use (i don't think i can post the name of it) but basically it's a swingers site and you do get the odd person with fetishes etc. I did break the convo off not replying to the messages. Once the more personal questions where asked. I can just picture this person, wanking off at "one born every minute" for some strange reason! They didn't ask any questions about the pregnancy, just about the actual birth! Thier profile doesn't state any fetishes about pregnant women just the questions where Very odd and out the blue! I'm considering deleteing the bit where iv put "ruturning after having a baby" for something like "ruturning after some time away". Thanx for all your reply's.

BTW thought id ask is thier any other fellow swingers on here at all? xx

I would call those questions invasive. They overstep the bounds of what could be considered consensual without further conversation.

Has it just been this one person/couple?

I agree with rose hip anything involving children is pervy, even childbirth IMHO

Arabs used to always asked if my wife, who is blonde, is blonde all over to which the answer is "you will never ever know.

A guy on here asked what toys I found in my daughters bedroom...that was too much for me.

I always feel like I'm being trolled when people suddenly ask those kinds of questions... just so awkward and ridiculous.

Ali you probably are being trolled, something about anonymity creates stupidity

The site i was chatting they had a couples profile - but that site is know for single men to be pretending to be a couple (they get more interest this way) Very odd and i do feel well below my limits of questions to be asked iv thought more about it and iv blocked them from any more further contact from them, I did also cross my mind of reporting them to the site admin maybe! xx

Rachey 28 wrote:

The site i was chatting they had a couples profile - but that site is know for single men to be pretending to be a couple (they get more interest this way) Very odd and i do feel well below my limits of questions to be asked iv thought more about it and iv blocked them from any more further contact from them, I did also cross my mind of reporting them to the site admin maybe! xx

In the old days of chat rooms there was a gay and lesbian "room" which was quite clearly full of

a) gay men

b) straight men pretending to be lesbians, the thought of 2 straight men cybering each other pretending to be women was side splittingly funny.

how would you tempt someone into giving you TLC?

Wow there are some weird people out there xx

I'm quite happy tallking about anything to any one (and my hubby is happy for me to do so to) i can talk about child birth i.e others mum's or ladies looking for advice on babies, pregnancy birth but in they way they asked questions on this site, I think they were looking for a quick fix xx