What's does an orgasm feel like for you?

Mine feels like something nice crawling up inside your body warm and a feeling of oneness with my oh and myself because she's brought me to this point and bang a feeling like i'm emptying my body into hers a sudden feeling of contentment and a nice fuzzy feeling in the head and feeling of lovely releif. And phew lack of breath likeit was the last thing holding me together followed by a big smile

midskev wrote:

ok im new here so one thing id like to ask the women in here do you ever orgasam just by having your nipples touched licked or sucked my partner does within seconds she just cant stop iv never known it before ???

kev xx

Not quite a full orgasm but yer i love it.

so do i i really turns up the heat for me too

Strange. I really cant explain it at all :/

With toys through I kinda seize up and my body cramps and shakes, during sex I cant descibe..its like a warmth in my vigina and then a release and a bit of shaking.

Im also strange that I cant come with my fingers or by oral. I can only come by penitration (sp?) or vibes.

Am I the only one who cant come alone by clitorial stimulation?

It can be good, as I nearly always come during sex if my mind is in it but annoying as fingering, oral etc dont do anything for me.

My brain seems to close down during one and i go all light headed, my body also seems to twitch, and then i have to stop which ever stimulation has got me going as the clitorous seems way to sensitve to touch and gives me a weird sensation. But after an orgasm through penetration its way more intense and can keep going, and out of the 2 i have to say that out of the 2 the g-spot orgasm has to win every time :)

ok bit of thread necromancy here, excuse me, but I have a question for females if they feel comfortable answering it:

I have been doggedly pursuing my OH despite our ups and downs, and willingly offer oral and so on in order than she might get into a habit of thinking more sexually in general. Bla bla bla, I won't go on about it as I already did a lot of crying for help on another thread, but guess what!

Today I remembered that I had bought her a bullet vibe as a surprise but not given it to her as she had gone funny on me at the time. This morning I snuck it into the mix as I had restrained her arms to a reclining chair and flopped it back and given her the usual oral lavishing which she happily receives. After I clumsily tipped her over the edge into orgasm bumbling around with bullet and mouthparts, I noticed she was still more up for it than normal, so I gave her the bullet and continued gently licking her while she became comfortable with using the bullet herself.

After a while she was obviously going somewhere good, and on a whim I went for the g-spot with my finger. I'm pretty sure I know what it feels like with her but up to now she has never really been keen to explore it herself, basically because she thought not everybody had one etc. so what's the point? Well I set about it as she happily and quite enthusiastically continued with the bullet and when she came (rather afterwards when she regained the power of speech) we discussed it and some of the descriptives she used made me wonder - maybe she had a g-spot orgasm?

So my question is - how would you describe a 'g-spot' orgasm? OH said it felt like it came from inside and went through her whole body, and afterwards her limbs were leaden and completely knackered. she couldn't get up for a while.

I think she is excited that she might have had a completely new sort of orgasm! I'm quite excited too in case it excited her enough to rekindle the sex-candle in her complicated mind-candelabra. :)

I'm G-spotless so don't have loads to say but I hope its a sign of bright things to come tronic!

Good show Tronic! Sounds. . . . Promising. Good luck!

It sounds like it was a whopper wherever it came from!

It does sound like a g-spot orgasm if she could feel the build up inside of her. However I find clitoral orgasms with a bullet very different to any orgasm without a toy. Generally for me they come faster and I can feel it across my whole body. Both ways also make me shake and judder as I get multiple orgasms especially with a bullet. It's fantastic that you two have found a new way of giving her an orgasm and that this will be a fab new way for you two to explore each other's bodies.

x

Thanks for the info, she'll be stoked i'm sure. :D Even if it's just the different sensation from a bullet it's a step in the right direction I suppose. :)

A few times now I've had the most unbelievable orgasm when my OH has gone down on me after I've cum from PIV. The pleasure builds and builds and I get pins and needles that start in my face and fingers then spread all over my body. When I cum if my OH keeps licking & sucking the waves of pleasure go on for ages and ages (must be a good couple of minutes) and the pins and needles get really intense. I usually have to stop him because I can't take any more stimulation!

xxKPxx

It feels different to me depending on whats happening. If my OH is giving me oral then i tend to feel tingling in my toes (sometimes they get a little cold too!) i always find myself arching myself forward. Normally, the feeling just before orgasming normally lasts a minute or so leaving me out of breath.. Then i get a warm feeling wash all over me and makes my toes curl and hold onto her hair as if im holding on for my life! Then my body 'jolts' and i get that 'heh i've just had some good loving' silly smile on my face!

Btw im exactly the same.. I've yet to experience a G spot orgasm from my partner using a harness ( and big john as we affectinately call our dildo) but im not in too much of a rush because i have such fantastic orgasms anyway! But it does feel slightly stronger when she is penetrating me (and using a vibrator/ her fingers on my clitoris) than just using a vibe alone. However i do think it takes a little longer. Anybody else has a G spot orgasm and does it feel much different? Im rather curious! xxx

Laurakins wrote:

It feels different to me depending on whats happening. If my OH is giving me oral then i tend to feel tingling in my toes (sometimes they get a little cold too!) i always find myself arching myself forward. Normally, the feeling just before orgasming normally lasts a minute or so leaving me out of breath.. Then i get a warm feeling wash all over me and makes my toes curl and hold onto her hair as if im holding on for my life! Then my body 'jolts' and i get that 'heh i've just had some good loving' silly smile on my face!

Btw im exactly the same.. I've yet to experience a G spot orgasm from my partner using a harness ( and big john as we affectinately call our dildo) but im not in too much of a rush because i have such fantastic orgasms anyway! But it does feel slightly stronger when she is penetrating me (and using a vibrator/ her fingers on my clitoris) than just using a vibe alone. However i do think it takes a little longer. Anybody else has a G spot orgasm and does it feel much different? Im rather curious! xxx

I don't think g-spot orgasms feel different as such...I usually cum harder if my g-spot is being stimulated at the same time as my clit but it's the same feeling, just intensified.

For me the biggest difference in orgasm comes from being with my partner. Orgasms with my OH are so much more intense than solo ones (or ones I've had with another playmate) I don't know if it's emotional intesity or skill or a combination of the two but it's noticeably different. When I cum from my partner's oral or when he's inside me I feel it through my whole body, other ways it's restricted to my pussy (still feels nice but not quite the same)!

xxKPxx

I can orgasm through penetration or clit play. If its a clit induced orgasm it usualy has me arching my back and tilting my head back whilst i get a lovely throbbing and pulsing sensation and i generally feel all flushed. If its through penetration its a lot more intense but basically the same, i end up jerking and being quite vocal im left feeling very sensitive and i tighten slightly making it easy to orgasm again x

My orgasms really do differ depending on if it's a clitoral orgasm, a g-spot orgasm or if I'm really lucky a full body orgasm! That doesn't happen very often but when it does OMG. I had a couple of little orgasms last night before I had a full body one. I knew I was going to orgasm, could feel the tingling deep inside me, it spread throughout my body, I could feel it coming for what seemed like ages. My whole body felt like I was almost convulsing. After it passed I couldn't feel my legs and I was completly lifeless, couldn't move at all for about 10 minutes. I was in complete ecstacy! Definetly the orgasm of the year!

I've never come *just* from g spot stim, but g spot stim will intensify a come for me! It makes me feel all tingly and exhausted...and it's oh-so-powerful!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

I've never come *just* from g spot stim, but g spot stim will intensify a come for me! It makes me feel all tingly and exhausted...and it's oh-so-powerful!

Ax

I definately agree with this AdnaW! That is how it feels like for me aswell :) xx

nomnomnom what a lovely thread! my OH asked me this not too long ago, the only way i can describe it is a rollercoaster egding up a hill, which essentially start from the first kiss, then edging up the hill slowely.....then i get the the top, some times im there for a second, some times it seems like ages, then i get tipped over the edge and scream allllllllllllllllllllllll the way down :)

There's a lot of women replying here. As a writer of romance ~ not specifically erotica ~ I like to include sex scenes, so I'd really like to know how the MEN feel.

Describe to me the sensations you feel, the physical and the sensual ~ do balls pulse, do they get hot and hard, does the penis actually 'throb' or is that a cliche. What does ejaculation feel like from the inside. Go into as much detail as you like, even if you think it's not relevant.

If I'm going to write sex scenes, I need to get inside the heads and bodies of both men and women, and being female, my job is only half done. So come on chaps, don't be shy, give me every tiny detail, no matter how trivial, and then I can give my main man the best orgasm in the history of the world.