What's everyone up to tonight

I’ve been looking at the spreader bars, they’re a big turn on for me but the decent ones are a bit expensive, also want some wrist and ankle restraints

Yeah they are all this has come about since he watched fifty shades darker 😂 I'm open to pretty much anything as I know he wouldn't hurt me, doesn't take alot to turn my fella on I only have to kiss him xx

Haha, think I’m always turned on lol, my partner likes being tied up and blindfolded so we do it quite often, I think she’s more confident when I’ve got control over her x

I enjoy being blindfolded n tied up I didn't have much confidence in my previous relationship so never did anything like that the last 2 years of the relationship he didn't touch me at all xx

I bet that was frustrating, least you’ve moved on and can begin experimenting again

Yeah when I met my new fella my ex almost messed things up by constantly messaging me saying he loved me etc but it's calmed down now I have enjoyed experimenting so far and my fella is loving it too x

Sounds like you had a bit of a tough time, my partner wasn’t very experimental in bed when we got together, she hadn’t really tried much at all but I think I’m a bad influence cos we always trying new things and always buying toys now lol x

Both me and my new fella never experimented but we both mentioned it to each other n he was like I've always wanted try this and that so we're building a toy collection up slowly lol x

I always try not to go mad buying toys but when I see something I want on offer or one that’s deal of the day I can’t help myself, I haven’t really got any hobbies so maybe I’ll count this as one lol x

Haha I'm the same lol, with offers mainly and I think you could count it as a hobby lol

Sounds like a nice hobby lol

It’s an expensive one haha

Haha as long as it makes u happy 😊

Definitely keeps us both happy, I’ve started looking at more lingerie now cos I struggle trying to find new toys we want

I do fancy getting a glass one as we’ve not tried them yet

I just surprise my fella with lingerie when I no he's coming over see me I get it on n slip my dressing gown over the top n when he's here I take the dressing gown off n his jaw drops to the floor haha 😂

I can imagine haha, normally if she wears something she’ll put it on when I’m in the shower then lay on the bed waiting, we’ve not got many outfits yet tho, hopefully she’ll surprise me this weekend

I surprised my fella Monday when he was in the shower, I put the 2 piece on that I put a pic of on here, n he always said he wanted see me in his football shirt so I slipped that on over the top, so I had that on with my crotchless 2 piece n stockings and omg I've never seen a reaction like it lol 😂

Sat trying to relax but failing. Currently in a situation where it's almost like I'm working all the time, and the few hours I have spare seem to slip quickly.

I don't know if I actually know how to relax properly. It's easy on the weekend sure but like mid-week, not so much.

I wouldn’t know where to begin, with so many items available 😀