What's in your magical box of joy?

From what I've seen, there's been so much focus on which toys you own. Well, what about what else is in your naughty box/drawer?
I keep everything in a huge Lovehoney gift box. We call it the Sex Box.

Bless, I'm such a baby!
I have 5 toys; two bullets, two cock rings and a G-vibe.
2 different throat numbing things; a spray and mints.
A pick 'n' mix box of different types of lube/tingly things; for him, for her, for nipples.
An AMAZING strawberry kiss lube.
A bag of different condoms (I don't use them at the moment)
Cherry massage oil and massage candle

Currently, that's all I've got. I'm only 19 and we've only recently decided to experiment. I imagine by this time next year, I'll have three huge boxes full of fun!

I actually found a ball sucker thing this morning in my "toy box"..... it was bliss........

It's amazing when you lose things and then you rediscover them again!! lol!

Ball sucker? Do explain!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27186

This is it here.... it just uses a vacuum principle once "stuck on" and as it moves/swings it feels immense..... In fact, I must write a review of it sometime!! Plus, it has an insertable bullet that tingles all the right parts! :)

Good explanation?!

Oh my! That's a handy one. Do you use it alone or with a partner?

Single at mo........ so alone...... it's nice........ really nice...... ;)

Just hanging there vibrating is a briliant sensation..............

A lot of people have photos in their profile of all their sex toys :)

The toy box is filling nicely. A gorgeous Lelo g-spot vibe, a bullet, a couple of glass dildos, a couple of butt toys, some nipple suckers, and some restraints. More to add though I'm sure.

delilahxx wrote:

A lot of people have photos in their profile of all their sex toys :)

Here's mine from about a month ago. Since then I've had 5 more LH deliveries and one from another online retailer based in the Netherlands http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/sum-sub/photos/9170/