What's next...

So hi all. I bought a tracey Cox supersex anal vibrator.

I use it twice a day tbh and it is thrilling.i just explode all the time but I was wondering if it gets much better than this for toys.
Any thoughts , any thing even better?

Is this your first one? I've found with my vibrators, plugs etc the first feels fantastic but then the upgrade blows it away. Glad it makes you happy ๐Ÿ˜Š

I moved on to this one from a simple vibrating plug.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6406

The vibrations are very strong and obviously you can inflate the plug, once it's inserted, to whatever size you choose.

As the plug gets bigger the vibrations are less strong but still very effective.

Bigger is better trust me, just keep in mind they (butt plugs) can get addictive and you can go "quite" big๐Ÿ˜†

Has anyone else got a tracey Cox supersex vibrating butt plug? I can't figure out if the ball is supposed to be inserted aswell. It's difficult to keep to ball in as it keeps popping out rather annoyingly. Anyone else???

As stated above, each toy is unique in its own way so although you love the one you have I can bet youโ€™ll always find something even better ๐Ÿ˜‹ I love all my toys for different reasons! Itโ€™s part of the reason itโ€™s slowly becoming an obsession of mine ๐Ÿ˜‚ just canโ€™t get enough ๐Ÿ™ˆ