What's on your Christmas list?

What are you all wanting for Christmas πŸŽ„

The Β£20 off Β£40+ Unlimited voucher. πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Poor ole Ned is wondering what do you horny bunch of women put on your Christmas list to Santa any ideas will be very welcomed and thank you Ned

1 Like

Happiness.

A Penis or was that Happiness

Another latex uniform outfit

Hello Jilly34F hope your well latex now ***EDITED BY MOD***...it’s got to be black tho...great thought you little minx

Yes thanks. Got a pin up sailor girl...army...nurse and french maid all in latex...all dresses. Love them. Would love another very addictive can recommend. They suit all figures / sizes.

1 Like

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

Yes thanks. Got a pin up sailor girl...army...nurse and french maid all in latex...all dresses. Love them. Would love another very addictive can recommend. They suit all figures / sizes.

Have you got them off here? I've been looking but unsure what the sizing is like

Jilly34f your wardrobe sounds awesome your FB bet he thinks he’s won the Lottery .....what about sex toys and what sort as a Christmas stocking

No not from here a place in Plymouth Devon. Sizing spot on and will make longer / shorter to accomodate for height. Expensive but bloody gorgeous Don't think I'm allowed to name company am I? Sorry

An unmissable Lovehoney offer, and my favourite perfume.

As regarding ideas for stocking fillers. Depends on whom they're for...all us ladies all like different toys and lingerie. Can recommend the love honey large glass rose butt plug. Very pretty. And the love honey classic wand (plug in) sounds like an industrial sander on full...but who cares in the moment? Awesome

I want really girthy dildo the most girthiest of all! Been on wish list a while but oh haven't taken hint yet !

What about a penis extension with girth ?

1 Like

More Fierce pieces, tea, chocolates, craft stuff and perfume.

Monster dildos...lots of them.

Half family time , half peace and quiet

Another tattoo, and pretty much anything from that β€˜Fierce’ range.....I do love a bit of wet-look.

Right don't laugh at this but .... Flight lessons !! And that is true. Although how Santa is meant to fit that in a stoking is anyone's guess