What's the best thing you've ever done with your OH?

Hi Chloe
If its easier I can email you info rather than logging onto here?

Hi Chloe
If its easier I can email you info rather than logging onto here?

Hi there - yes no problem if it's easier or you'd prefer - you can email me relationships@iwcmedia.co.uk

Thanks!

Brilliant - thanks Kangaroo_68. Are there any other things that you've been thinking of trying or have tried and didn't like?

Chloe

ChloeIWC wrote:

That's great! Sounds like you have a similar outlook to your partner and both know what you want so you're lucky :)

How do you find out what you want to try next? Is it on here? Do your friends ever give you tips?

Thanks! Chloe

I think it's anything that takes our fancy. I do occasionally pick up things to try from reading normal articles online or reading the forums here. The Lovehoney blog is especially useful and informative.

I don't usually talk to my friends about my sex life- far too shy for that. But I could probably give them tips lol.

I did come across this survey for couples- http://mojoupgrade.com/ where they can see what things they'd like to try etc. My partner and I enjoyed it although most of the stuff are things we've considered and discussed. Still fun though.

I love that survey - such a good idea especially for people who are timid to discuss their fantasies with their partners. How long were you with your partner before you tried the dildo? And what made you decide to branch out?

Chloe all media requests normally come through Lovehoney directly. Do you have the companys permission/authorisation to be making a mdia approach and can you please provide some company credentials for your own business?

ChloeIWC wrote:

Thanks so much for this info. I find that interesting what you say about breaking away from old fashioned upbringings - at what point in your relationship did you discover pegging? How long have you been together?

Thanks! Chloe

We had been together for over 25 years when we discovered pegging (and that is about 13 years ago) so we are by no means youngsters.

Thanks so much for all your answers so far - keep them coming! We're really interested in putting across a true reflection of what the British public are interested in in the bedroom!

Fr33b1rd - we have spoken to Lovehoney and they are happy for us to post a few questions :) IWC media make lots of shows for all the major broadcasters - please find us on imdb (our website is under construction). As well as those on the imdb list we have made Location, Location, Location for ten years, and Robson Green's Extreme Fishing

Many thanks again to everyone - if you have any other special things to share I'd love to hear about them! :)

Chloe

Hi Chloe
The email you supplied isn't valid?

Hi there, sorry it should have been working by now but perhaps there have been problems. I'll contact my IT provider and try to get it sorted. Apologies - I'll let you know as soon as it's working. Thanks CC

No probs.

Hi all! My email address should be working now so if you'd prefer to chat on email please feel free to email relationships@iwcmedia.co.uk

Thanks!

Chloe

True_f#cking_Romance wrote:

Cum over her face whilst she was dressed as a superhero.

[/thread]

From our own experience, it's been getting a vibrating cock ring so that she can easily come through sex.

it has to be bondige for me cannot beat being straped to the bed and blind foldid and being helpless

My ex was once giving me a blowjob while I was on the phone to my mother ! LOL

Brilliant! Thaks for your responses! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/gyrator53/ what is it that spurred you on to give it a try? And have you tried anything else?

sorry! Just meant to say: Gyrator53! I am a newbie so didn't realise if you copied and pasted it would do that. :)

Well, it's interesting how we got into pegging and like so much in life it's a matter of the chance moment. The spur came from our happening to catch a late night Channel 5 program (this is in 1998 or 1999 I reckon) and under a heading something like "and now one for the boys" they had a discussion and demo of pegging (Carol Queen in the driving seat perhaps - I'm not sure and of course the term 'pegging' hadn't even been coiled back then). I just sat and watched without daring to look at my wife as I know she would realise what I was thinking - this I really want us to try.

It took me quite a few days to screw up the courage to ask (during which time I did some searching for more info on the net) but in the end I picked my moment and just asked - "you remember that program? - well, can we... " and amazingly she said yes.

As you obviously suspected, it has triggered of our being more able to try different things and we have tried chastity play, latex, nipple clamp/suckers, cock rings, etc. and even electro (though this mainly for the pelvic exercise value than its eroticism)

best thing ive done with my OH is getting underbed cuffs, toys, lubes, cane, paddles etc and then being told to lie back and let him take control .....mmmmmmmmmmmm love being his sub