Whats the big deal about squirting???

Ok so I have been a squirter forever....like since I lost my virginity I have always known I squirt, I even knew I could squirt before I knew what squirting was. But the thing is, it's sooooo messy and wet. But I find alot of people are not into watersports eg golden showers but they love being drowned in squirt. I just don't get what all the fuss is about.

Girls can't fake it, so their partner KNOWS 100% they've made her climax.

Also, it's female ejaculative and not urine, so it's a completely different thing IMO. Guy cums in my mouth, perfectly fine, guy urinates in my mouth, no way in hell is that acceptable. Different things entirely.

yip like i think its completely different to just a normal orgasm x

Hoebag wrote:

Also, it's female ejaculative and not urine, so it's a completely different thing IMO. Guy cums in my mouth, perfectly fine, guy urinates in my mouth, no way in hell is that acceptable. Different things entirely.

nope, dont agree. many can squirt without climaxing or even getting close to orgasm. ejaculation and orgasm are not neccesarily linked

ZombieCpl wrote:

Hoebag wrote:

nope, dont agree. many can squirt without climaxing or even getting close to orgasm. ejaculation and orgasm are not neccesarily linked

I think I agree with this because it takes nothing to make me squirt..like just touch my clit the right way or suck on it and I'm gushing like a fountain

I'm not a squirter and the only two female friends I have that can squirt can only do so on climax (one voluntary and can decide to or not, and one involuntary so everytime) so I wrongly assumed it was all down to climax, my bad :)

I think its the visual effect it has... from a mans point of view it is amazing if a woman can !

I've recently been with a woman who can squirt and I have to say it does nothing for me, in fact it is a little bit of a turn off, but my swinging partner loves it. Guess I better keep practicing....

Jimi Duro wrote:

I think its the visual effect it has... from a mans point of view it is amazing if a woman can !

I agree with this to an extent. I have had a few boyfriends in the past that have said the same thing.

My oh squirts every time and the feeling is great whether orally or penetration it'sgreat feeling that our sex life is so whole . But to others that don't squirt do not worry we are all built differently