Whats the naughtiest thing you have done today?

As the title says really, quite a general thing, can be sex related or not. Although of course it must be legal :) (Sorry if this has been done before)

For me its prob starting this thread... oh and maybe having the last chocy bar haha.

told my children this morning that there was a power cut during the night and there clock is telling the wrong time (digital clock) all so me and hubby could have another 10 minutes in bed ;)

Trying to get Mrs K to pay me in kind for the plumbing I ve just finished by whilst giving her a quick flash whilst cutting my long pipe down to length ;-)

Used my new Lovehoney dream bullet on my penis which ended up being inserted into my Eva realistic vagina for masturbation purposes until climax ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

killrd about 1000 maggots by drowning them in a river

while trying to catch fish

i failed lol

Went to crispy cream doughnut by myself. I'm developing some really bad habits.

Licked the spoon from the icing bowl while making buns and didn't share! Told poor son I was 'cleaning the bowl'! :p

Blew my nose and looked at it...

That's fairly normal. Licking it's a whole different story

Indulged in nearly a full tub of Ben and Jerry's Phish food :-/ it was damn tasty though!

Slept all day! Very naughty indeed ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Having sausage twice today. Not a euphemism. Just can't be bothered to cook.
Oh and getting my Rocks Off Big Boy out of the toy box for use a little later ;-)

After reading a thread on here I was a little bit naughty (even more so than my origional post..) might have maybe found some of my partners used panties and had a little bit of a play..use your imagination haha. (she doesnt know yet, although she will when she reads this.. or does does the washing, which ever comes first. Lucky for me she doesnt mind and finds it a compliment in some way haha.

nothing yet ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif) but i'm working on it ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Had my naughtymum running into overdrive over two men..my fb and a kik text which will end up in a hot session... And a thoughts of having a hot session with a bloke at my club.... All while my kids are here playing on the playstation

I ran over a squirrel.
They're tricky buggers and it took a few attempts but I got it in the end.

Ate a bag of strawberry roses :)

JuicyJ89 wrote:

Ate a bag of strawberry roses :)

Nah caramel cup barrel things are better

My hubby had those haha :)

JuicyJ89 wrote:

My hubby had those haha :)

He is a man of impeccable taste