Whats would you prefer?

swallow :)

i would choose anal!! wont even spit so like hell would i swallow!!!

Swallow

Anal!

S&M sexy times wrote:

I would like my oh to swallow after a blowjob, but she never has, I on the other hand when performing oral on her cannot get enough of how she tastes, maybe one day she will surprise me by swallowing who knows, as for anal, my oh has never fancied the idea, but once again, there maybe one day where she would like to try it, although, I'm not holding my breath. lol

So I'd have to go with her swallowing, here's hoping to one day it happening for real.

I did neither til I hit my naughty 40's, OMG, now I can't get enough of either

i love both but would rather anal : P

lol..... my OH says he prefers me to swallow as thats always linked to getting a blow job. I have to agree and happen to actually enjoy taking and swallowing my OH, he actually tastes nice.... completly diff to my past partners and I have to wonder why as in general they have all had the same diet =S

i prefer anal ,but love the taste of my cum after its been in her mouth and i know she prefers anal to vaginal sex

Deffo anal!

neither is bad just do it both together

Oh Swallow definatly!

lol Ork..... im afraid that not all are sexual deviants who explore and now everything about the deepest depths of sex. Was only a few years ago that anal WAS a dirty word for me and I know a few people that wouldnt even dare mention the word blow job let alone the thought of swallowing =S

hi malts love the picture

Cant believe how many have never tried anal either!! When done correctly and whilst relaxed its awesome!! Cum has made me gag sometimes.

Another hearty vote for both here! :)

My husband cant cum from a blow job - i have tried lots of times but it never happens so there is no chance of swallowing unless he is quick to get it out and in my mouth in a split second and that doesnt happen either. I have swallowed before and it was ok but Anal is amazing when coupled with a vibe in the pussy and the sensation is far better for me than any swallowing.

anal but then im bias in that way! i always intend to swallow but it just reflexes into a spit!

Has to be Anal, my ex put me of swallowing for life.....

ANAL! :)

Although I love swallowing too.

Hmmm...

Swallowing for definite still trying to warm myself up for anal xx