Whats would you prefer?

Random chat this morning at work, I won't go into the full details but Someone we know would rather have anal sex over swallowing cum? the general thought by most I work with is they would prefer to swallow rather than anal sex, whats your thoughts on this?

id rather my oh swallow than i give her anal se, but if i was in her shoes i think id prefer anal rather than swallow

Tough one, would love to do both with the Mrs. Probably rather she swallowed if I had to choose.

I would rather give anal or take anal than swallow cum - I dont think i have ever fully swallowed my husband's cum - hes never asked, neither have I.

swallow, most defanatly swallow

You pose this question as if they are both bad things....I love both!

eloquentdeviant wrote:

same...although still working at swallowing but i really want to get better.

eloquentdeviant wrote:

Ha, my thoughts exactly Eloquent!

I love to swallow and kiss him afterwards so he can taste himself :) Which is also sexy when done the other way around!

i think id probably swallow - ive never done anal with a partner and plugs dont feel that good for me

I'm greedy and want both!

There's only a few guys where I haven't been keen on swallowing, one was because he was very forceful and always pulled my neck about and the other just didn't taste right.

I love both.

As a lover of giving blow jobs and a hater of anal ......

uuuummmmmmmm......

Swallowing Cum any day! However one ex tasted of what i can only imagine as dirty soapy dishwater so in his instance i'd say anal!

I dont do oral so easy choice for me

xGGx

Never tried anal, though I would like to give it a go. HoweverOH has been there and done that before, and says it doesn't do any thing for him.

I do love giving Blow Jobs though, so would probably pick that anyway

Finally caught up with this, Please don't think I personally think either is a bad thing, I really don't.

It was just the way it was decribed to me at the time, I was just wondering what most people would prefer if they had the choice of one or the other.

Everyone at work just seemed supprised that our friend was happier to have anal sex but not happy about the thought of swallowing.

So again I do not pose this as a bad thing at all, Both are a very good thing :D

eloquentdeviant wrote:

hear, hear!!

Swallow..

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I'd prefer to swallow, personally. It is a lot easier than anal, and I get seriously turned on when I swallow him - knowing that he has orgasmed and his fullfilment seems to very much content me.

amen to that

I would like my oh to swallow after a blowjob, but she never has, I on the other hand when performing oral on her cannot get enough of how she tastes, maybe one day she will surprise me by swallowing who knows, as for anal, my oh has never fancied the idea, but once again, there maybe one day where she would like to try it, although, I'm not holding my breath. lol

So I'd have to go with her swallowing, here's hoping to one day it happening for real.

I think i prefer her to swallow