What's your fantasy?

MissTig wrote:

HairyMuse wrote:

I'm very open minded and will try anything once. I'd quite like my girlfriend to fuck me using a strap on. A little role reversal perhaps. Let her be the dominant one hehe

I have a fantasy a little bit like this. Haven't mentioned this to the oh though, not sure how he'd take it...

I'd take it very well haha. Any ideas how to suggest that sort of thing?

threesome but oh like the fantasy but doesnt want to make it a reality :-(

can still have one in my imagination though :-)

mine is making my hubby watch me with another women before he gets to jion us!

My wife walking in on me during a heavily lubed masturbation, with fingers deep inside my hole.

Instead of being shocked, she strips down and confesses to buying a strap-on. she demands that i stop what i am doing instructs me to bend over the end of the bed, while she 'gets ready'.

Due to my begging to be taken she orders me to suck her member and help her to become wet. After i have satisfied her desire she approaches me behind and penetrates my wanting hole with her penis. She reaches round and grabs my member and as she thrusts in and out she matches it with her hand on my cock. Just as i am about to cum she grabs a cup for me to cum in.

While enjoying her thrusts she makes me drink my cum as she climaxes from her heavy thrusting. Then we lay together for a while and we finish with me performing oral sex for her.

If only this would come true, or if i were brave enough to ask her to penetrate me. I suppose if that ever happened i'll have to find a new fantasy. i will ask her though and soon....

HairyMuse wrote:

MissTig wrote:

HairyMuse wrote:

I'm very open minded and will try anything once. I'd quite like my girlfriend to fuck me using a strap on. A little role reversal perhaps. Let her be the dominant one hehe

I have a fantasy a little bit like this. Haven't mentioned this to the oh though, not sure how he'd take it...

Just ask, you never know.

I asked my wife if she'd be happy using a toy on me, after years of wanting to. She said that she wouldn't mind trying.

If only i'd asked before, maybe we'd be in the strap-on stage of things now. Oh well, maybe soon, i hope.

My boyfriend tying my wrists together and gagging me, putting nipple clamps on me, bending me over and then paying lots of attention to my ass ;)

I have a few. A nice, sexy, long session with another woman - definitely at the top of my list. Threesome with two men. Having sex in a partners work place & anal sex but I really don't see that last one happening.

OH work place. I have that one too. He's working late , I walk in, long coat, sexy lingerie underneath..........

HairyMuse wrote:

MissTig wrote:

HairyMuse wrote:

If only I knew, maybe start with asking to do a little prostate massage.

FireMonkey, I get the feeling he's not that up for it. We were talking about butt plugs the other day and he wasn't interested. But if I touch his butt he likes it so I don't know. Need to take it slowly!

Haven't really got an unrealistic fantasy getting pegged will be next followed by my oh giving me oral while riding a suction cup dildo .more of an upcoming adventure

crazy horse wrote:

OH work place. I have that one too. He's working late , I walk in, long coat, sexy lingerie underneath..........

Sounds good maybe you should try it.

mine is to come home and find my wife waiting for me dressed in sexy lingerie or a costume.a bit boring I know but that is what I want.

Going to sleep and waking up tied up by my other half who goes dominatrix on me. We recently got wet look gloves and hold ups she'd be wearing with her black corset and maybe some small high heels and her hair tied up. And then she'd do anything she wants to me. Sadly a pipe dream I think because the Oh doesn't enjoy fantasy role play that much (probably cause its a bit one sides) and in the bedroom I'm the one who is in control so it'd be a complete role change anyway. Ah well a man can dream.

Iwish wrote:

crazy horse wrote:

mine is to come home and find my wife waiting for me dressed in sexy lingerie or a costume.a bit boring I know but that is what I want.

Shame he never works late though :( although he does work from home some times......:)

crazy horse wrote:

Iwish wrote:

crazy horse wrote:

Shame he never works late though :( although he does work from home some times......:)

There you go perfect,when he is working from home nip upstairs get into your sexiest lingerie with heels and long coat and come downstairs and give him a treat.

dotdashdot wrote:

My boyfriend tying my wrists together and gagging me, putting nipple clamps on me, bending me over and then paying lots of attention to my ass ;)

At the moment this is definitely what I'm fantasising about most. Preferably with him in a suit too ;) I'm normally dominant so I'm finding the role reversal very weird!

I don't really have any secret fantasies though. Iā€™m very open with my OH. X

Can't say I have a fantasy as such.

Maybe I'm just boring or don't have much of an imagination.

Mr Gooner wrote:

Can't say I have a fantasy as such.

Maybe I'm just boring or don't have much of an imagination.

Good job i have an imagination hee hee

My fantasy would be to have sex on the arsenal football pitch with mr Gooner and get him wearing the football kit

haha

being a massive gooner too would you entertain me too? x

paul10 wrote:

haha

lol mass orgy on the arsenal football pitch sounds interesting hee hee wonder how many other people would be up for it ;) be like a guinness world record ,how many people you can get to have sex on the arsenal football pitch

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

paul10 wrote:

haha

lol mass orgy on the arsenal football pitch sounds interesting hee hee wonder how many other people would be up for it ;) be like a guinness world record ,how many people you can get to have sex on the arsenal football pitch

is there enough arsenal supporters to try this lol