What's your fantasy?

Haven’t done either but am more than willing to try both! Bet I’d love to watch and just want to join in while being watched… tad self conscious :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh my word so so true! Although not ‘directed’ we where more than aware of what was expected and of course absolute sick to our stomachs and nervous wrecks and of being watched as we had already watched.

As you say once over that first time it was so much easier and so erotic and such a turn on being involved!!

5 Likes

Me and boyfriend watch each other when he’s away
Think we will be trying on the webcam then sounds a real turn on
edited by mod

8 Likes

This is a big fantasy of mine but no experience with it.

2 Likes

I would feel really embarrassed if someone saw me masterbating.

2 Likes

Zero experience , but would love to give it a go . Years ago a woman I never met lived on the street behind me and one night I was going to close my bedroom blinds and she was stripping in her bedroom with blinds open , also had just the right amount of lighting so I could see well . First night I thought it was a fluke , but after second and third night , totally showing me a lot . So the next night I did the same and she was watching me with biniculars . I in turn used mine . We preformed for each other countless nights . We never met up but kept preforming for each other for much of the summer . That mystery woman enabled me to cum countless times , and I hope she did also . In my old age I might not be as good to watch as I once was though .

1 Like

My fantasy is that I’m masturbating and one of my friends who is a girl, walks in and catches me and at first is a little shocked at what I’m doing but then changes her mind and gets undressed and starts to join him and then we have some fun doing different thing and we have sex then and there.

3 Likes

New years eve fantasy

4 Likes

Need to pick a new one

1 Like

I’d love to be handcuffed to a table on my front with my penis through a hole with someone teasing me for hours. Using hands, mouth, fleshlights, others toys etc. :heart_eyes:

Seen so many videos online wishing it was me lol

9 Likes

Really want to see OH with another female and me tied to chair unable to touch either them or myself and have to sit there with a rock hard cock till I cum

7 Likes

In my imaginary sex city I would have a suite where single person or couples could come enjoy themself and I could let my inner sexual animal loose . They could use me as a sex toy in any manner they wished . I could preform oral pleasures , or they could utilize my ass . I could demo cock sounding or they could practice their oral skills . They could choose if I was naked or cross dressed and the same for them . They could utilize my cock however they wished . Note a wet bar and nice kitchen along with hot tub , pool and sauna . Every piece of sex furniture available along with a king bed . Wash and repeat daily .

4 Likes

@Oldman
Your fantasy with a clone a Willy kit sounds doable.
When I was a Dominatrix, I once tied down my willing sub and used plaster bandaging to take a cast of his handsome, erect cock (disclaimer and warning: don’t try this at home, kids, without all the safety precautions). Then I used a silicone gel to cast a wonderful replica of his cock. Next time he visited me he was happily amazed and I gifted it to him. :smiling_imp::banana:

5 Likes

I have a fantasy that unfortunately can never happen, but here goes: I would like to be a gay male Dom at a BDSM Leathermen’s gathering.
Raw power, and I love leather. Needless to say, I would be handsomely well endowed.

3 Likes

I feel quite lucky that I have achieved most of my fantasies. I was very wild in my 20s.

I have told my fella that I want to have sex with him outside (have done before but not with him) and he suggested we wait until it warmed up a bit :joy::joy: so I’ll need to get myself an appropriate summer dress :wink:

10 Likes

My biggest fantasy for a long time was cumming over my wife and then licking it off her. But very lucky to have made that a reality boobs, arse, creampie love it.

The next biggy is pegging, shes more comfortable being dominated so it’s going to take a while I think. Because of this an extension of the fantasy is being pegged by someone else with my wife watching or with my face in her pussy.

3 Likes

Being pegged has been a fantasy of mine for a long time now. Ultimate would be being pegged by another woman while going down on my wife!

9 Likes

Yeah, you’ll love it when it finally happens for you.

Fantasy wise, getting pegged by Sexterminatrix and her bestie would be right up there; but it will probably remain a fantasy unless a miracle happens (and I’m not particularly religious … might change my mind it it did happen, though!).

5 Likes

I am new hear and can understand how you OH feels. Wife and I have tried it she said it hurt a little. I felt like the biggest peace of trash ever. She said no big deal but still really feel like crap about it

Today’s fantasy is that I am like a book in a library , to be checked out by women that want to peg a fellow . Wether you are single and need place to plant your strap on or your partner does not want to recieve even if they wish to watch . If you wish me naked or in stockings or any other clothing . Range from sweet and gentle to a leather bound dominitrix . Would also be available to small groups . I need your input .