What's your fantasy?

To be doing my partner doggy while she is going down on another women, were both up for it but its just finding someone

3 Likes

I would love for my wife to sit on my lap and wet herself. I have suggested it but got "no way" for a response. Kind of makes me want it more!

3 Likes

This week's fantasy is receiving a golden shower on my chest from my wife

3 Likes

Right now I want just want to get done hard on a kitchen counter or against a wall, wearing nothing but some cute socks and shoes while he still has all of his clothes on..

2 Likes

Mine is being naked having it with Antti67 on the cold ice bed at the Ice Hotel in Sweden.

We will have to go out there next year when it is really cold and then built it has melted now.

2 Likes

Damn right I'm kinky wrote:

I would love for my wife to sit on my lap and wet herself. I have suggested it but got "no way" for a response. Kind of makes me want it more!

EllieRae68 loves this way and both of us have great orgasms. Give it a go we do it a lot.

4 Likes

I want to be Darth Vader's consort and be done all over the Death Stars. Let's just say wand is getting a lot of use, thankyou Fun Louise.

An oldie but still a favourite cause oh works away... To be asleep and oh come home without my knowing he's coming back & to wake me up with his fingers making me wet & his tongue teasing my nipples

3 Likes

I've had a fantasy for ome time now. A friend from work asking me to have a quiet, private word. Then he takes me to a dark corner, make me suck his cock, fuck me really hard and licks my clit until it gets totally numb. This takes no more than 5-7 minutes and after leaving like nothing happened, he starts to sends dirty texts and pics of us, threatening to tell my husband and everyone else that I'm a dirty slut. So I've no choice but do it all over again. Just to think about it, I get really hot - lol!

Right now, it'd be my two hot neighbours breaking into my house and telling me to shut up and take my clothes off. They tie me up and blindfold me and I have to go through pain and humilliation to satisfy them. My husband shows up, pays them and says "thanks a lot, you guys are life-savers, see you again nexte week".

3 Likes

Blindfolded and tied down and OH to play with me with his fingers, tongue and toys and make me beg to cum but not let me til I can bearly stand it, then fuck me til I forget how many times i've orgasmed while spaning my ass......so haven't thought into this and written an erotica story based on it hehe x

And welcome to the forum :D xx

5 Likes

Oo and having a egg inside me in public with no knickers on, OH has the remote and makes me so wet that i'm literally dripping down my legs, but im not allow to sum and the more noise i make the higher the settings go. I get horny just thinking about that one!

4 Likes

To be working in the office at home then go downstairs to get a drink and find oh in something sexy & masterbating on the kitchen workstop, or doing the same in the bedroom, or using a sucker dildo in the shower.

1 Like

Right now it would be to have a same room wank with my housemate

2 Likes

Right at this moment it would be to be tied and blindfolded on the bed on all fours and feel an unfamiliar item or male person rubbing my bits.

1 Like

![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)Goodvibrationz wrote:

Knowing guys were getting a stiffy on looking at our profile pics - and more! OH

I get a stiffy if I simply get my LH password correct! Whoo, hoo!!!

I've got 3 on the fucket list yet to be checked off:

1) DP - one in each hole. Tried dvp and really suprised at how much fun it is though

2) Bisexual/pansexual orgy - seeing my fwb with other guys is hot. Get a few bi/pan couples together and have everyone involved

3) Blindfolded GB - have several guys use and abuse me and I don't know who is who or whats going to happen next. Obviously still safe words and my fwb in with the guys/girls to stop anything in appropriate happening

3 Likes

collector wrote:

Goodvibrationz wrote:

Knowing guys were getting a stiffy on looking at our profile pics - and more! OH

I get a stiffy if I simply get my LH password correct! Whoo, hoo!!!

That's really funny - what a nice way to start the week.

1 Like

I've had this one for quite a while. Assist my wife and her lover. Theres no humiliation or anything, just sexy. Naturally he's a bit bigger than me and after I've tongued my wife to orgasm, I suck him then guide him into my wife pussy. I watch them shag until iI see his cock spasm as he ejaculates. I lick and suck him clean the my wife staddles my face and I clean her. It'll never happen but it really appeals to my bisexual side.

I hope that's not to graffic.

4 Likes

binky59 wrote:

I've had this one for quite a while. Assist my wife and her lover. Theres no humiliation or anything, just sexy. Naturally he's a bit bigger than me and after I've tongued my wife to orgasm, I suck him then guide him into my wife pussy. I watch them shag until iI see his cock spasm as he ejaculates. I lick and suck him clean the my wife staddles my face and I clean her. It'll never happen but it really appeals to my bisexual side.

I hope that's not to graffic.

Why never? :(

My wife loves the two bloke threesome idea but any sort of homosexuality disgusts her. Pity.

1 Like