What's your fantasy?

Not many red heads about up here

Wouldnā€™t say that I know a few

I love receiving had or bj from OH especially when she has her loopy on and her nails done thatā€™s my fantasy right at this minute

3 Likes

@MondaySixteenth Love the term Fucket List. Iā€™m a big fan of word play and that has never popped into my head for some reason.

4 Likes

@Craig1234 that would make her even more special thenā€‹:wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

Watching the other half have an orgasm on another cock

6 Likes

Someone mentioned Gym attire on another thread, and it does get me thinking about having sex in a gym when we are the last ones in there.
Tight gym leggings do so much for me, itā€™s like a different kind of lingerie in my head.

8 Likes

@Bonzo2020
Are you referencing all tight gym attire?

Or referring to the ā€œbigger but cut lookā€ tight gym attire/yoga leggings?ā€

Just curious. But Iā€™m with you on both categories on Women. :wink:

3 Likes

Kane waiting for the keeper to dive and rolling it to the other side.

3 Likes

I can definitely recommend a ffm 3som

I would love mff with my OH and her sister

1 Like

I love watching my OH with one her gf.

2 Likes

No sure if itā€™s a fantasy or just a few dreams I keep having
My OH is laying on the bed and Iā€™m riding him, then a second joins us (another version of my OH) and heā€™s giving me DP (anally) which feels amazing especially when they cum together making me cum squirt over them
Another dream starts t he e same but 2 OH join 1 Iā€™m giving blowjob and the other in also DP but in my Virginia and all 3 cum inside together
I normally wake up a bit wet and horny, but being honest this happens most mornings
I suppose it could be a fantasy as wouldnā€™t mind giving it a go x

14 Likes

Myself and OH being watched by another couple while we are enjoying some mutual masturbation.
The other couple would get so turned on they would start their own session.
It would all end up being a complete mix up of partners with me coming over her panties and him coming over my OHā€™s breasts. The girls end up licking each other to orgasmā€‹:relaxed:

6 Likes

Being able to deep throat a male without gagging and Iā€™m totally straight, just intrigued to how it would feel.

1 Like

Well maybe try a realistic dildo instead :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Watched a few videos, looks so, hot.

@Anony
I guess anything tight.
The shape of legs in them, not just the butts.

1 Like

Iā€™m still searching for that elusive p spot orgasm. From what Iā€™ve heard and read itā€™s pretty intense so Iā€™m really intrigued to have one.

3 Likes

I would love to see my OH achieve this. I was educating him on my ā€˜researchā€™ :rofl:

2 Likes