What's your favourite and least favourite part of your body?

Sum Sub wrote:

my eyebrows are my favourite part of me, they're pretty agile TBH

I'd have to agree on that remark. I have a nice little flick on my eyebrow that makes me look permanently brooding.

Favorite is my penis. Wife loves it

Hate my feet

I embrace my bum and my waist.

Not so keen on my legs.

Favourites... Cock amd bum

Not keen on my arms and legs (skinny!)

Favourites: boobs and bum as I've been told they are both quite big and more than a perfect handful.

Least favourite: my feet, I'm not a great lover of feet anyway but i have a massive scar down the top of my right foot going from my toes upto my ankle that just reminds me of my accident and makes my foot look less feminine.

Favourite: Eyes. They are a nice shape (almond, I think?), I usually have large pupils, and they are a blue/green that people can never decide on (not helped by the fact they are slightly different colours and seem to change depending upon the size of my pupils).

Least favourite: Nose. It's too big and not a great shape.

long lashes are the fav bit , size 10 but got a mum tum so stomach would be the least fav

Favourite - Butt / Little waist

Least Favourite - Boobs / Thighs

I’m quite happy with my body overall, I’m a good height, being over 6 foot tall, probably my best feature is my feet, considering what I have put them through over the years, sporting wise, they are in very good shape. The legs have lost some definition, muscle tone, since I stopped playing physical sport some 22 years ago. Torso is in reasonably good shape considering what I eat and drink. Apparently I have lovely hands, a women said to me, many moons ago that they could be used in photographs etc., personally I don’t see it, but there you have it.

Facial wise, well I had to have a lot of work done on my teeth, caps and bridges etc., again many moons ago, they look good now, but most of them are not my own, ha-ha.

I have been told I have got very good legs, not wild about my nose.

Love my eyes.
Hate my thighs.

Favourite lips .

Least belly

Favourite: my "fun" almost 5ft height, my graceful, little hands, and my solid black tattoos against my pale flesh.

Least favourite: the backs of my shoulders that are breakout prone, my small lips in proportion to my nose, and my high forehead (why did a "noble brow" have to go out of style in the Victorian times ?).

Favorite parts chest and bicep least favorite my back due to several moles

Love my legs, thighs(even though less firm) and boobs

Not in love with my tummy since having little one and my bum used to be firmer but the OH loves my bigger softer bum.

Mr Bunnieshole reply

my favorite is my bum (even though it is broken as there is a crack in it)

My least favorite is my stomach but diet is starting to make a difference :)

My wife says her favourite is her arms because of her tattoo (I drew it so yay). She hates her stomach (It's tiny!!!)

Mine I hate my belly (Not tiny) and love my smile as it gets me away with murder

Not happy with any of it really.

Belly too big, looks bigger because no chest.

Weedy arms and legs despite best efforts.

Told I have a great smile, but that's not really a "part"

There's nothing I truly like, although I've come to accept most of it. I'd change most of me if I could.

Caliente wrote:

There's nothing I truly like, although I've come to accept most of it. I'd change most of me if I could.

It`s a good job I like most of your body theres nothing wrong with it

As for me I might be old but I`m in good shape and" everything" works very well