What's your favourite and least favourite part of your body?

My favourite - is my legs, they are lovely and long

My least favourite - stomach, thighs and hip area, I'm a typical pear shape!

I've been told I have "come to bed with me" eyes a few times by different women, so I guess thats my favorite. Full head of hair, with just a few silver highlights too, have to be pleased with that.

Least favorite is my torso,, scars from ops, a hernia that needs to be dealt with and a stomach that is coming down slowly (how I want it to). Not so pleased with my teeth either, not straight, they're healthy although not as white as I'd like.

I have no favourite parts I just see a fat blob.

I like my boobs and my nose. Not so keen on my legs.....They're roughly a foot too short ! Lol xx

my eyebrows are my favourite part of me, they're pretty agile TBH

Favourites: boobs and bum
Least favourite: the tyres in between that won't shift no matter what.

kittencub wrote:

Ditto. Bits that aren't fat on me have scars so im bleh with myself.

I quite like my legs & have problem wearing shorts when the weather allows, not too keen on my torso,a little wobbly, middle age spread beginning to catch up and, stays white all summer. I'm also not fond of my hair, spent my teens / early 20s trying to grow it out but ended up looking like the bastard child of Brian May & Joan Jett. (Google for anyone under 30) not a good look.

I like my boobs and my legs are ok too even though they're not especially long .
I dislike my stomach as it's wobbly with lots of stretch marks and not overly fond of my muffin top either .

Terri JJ wrote:

I like my boobs and my nose. Not so keen on my legs.....They're roughly a foot too short ! Lol xx

Could be worse, they could each be short of a foot...

I'm fond of my bum.

I despise my tummy as it's big, but I wobbly, more stretchmarks than a Tiger has stripes and giant scars from surgery.

love my long red naturally curly hair, love my green eyes, like my boobs, like my waist. Tummy is a bit rounded now and has a bit of loose skin at the bottom so could be better. Hate my knees the most. Oh and I love my dinky feet and hands which I guess sounds strange.

So many positives.So I will go for one of my old weaknesses that I have turned around .This is my belly area that used to hang southward over my waistband, These days that has gone and replaced with a toned torso and a 6 pack.

My feet are the bits that I hate and made even worse now that I can see them when I look down.

I dont particularly like any part of my body but i really hate my hips. They are just to big and wide

I'm going to surprise you al now.. I like my wobbly bits! Which are my big boobs and my big bottom. I'm naturally slim but I love my womanly wobbly bits - including my love handles - as they make me feel sexy! I'm bigger now than ever although I'm still small, but I feel at my most sexy.

I like my legs I am 6ft 3 and slim build and I like everywhere else.

kittencub wrote:

I'm with you there. Even after losing then weight it's horrible to look at because I have severe loose skin.

Hugs for you hun xx

My boobs are my fave they are nice and big but they are going to get even more bigger now that we are expecting twins.

I also like my legs I am quite tall and my long naturally blonde hair.

My least fave are my feet.

I don't like (from top to bottom) my teeth, double chin, boobs too small compared to the rest of me, bingo wings, tummy, feet.

So I guess the area inbetween my tummy and my feet I must be OK with!!!!

Xx

Favourite - my ass and eyes (I like the multicolours :) ).

Don't like - tummy mainly (but I'm working on it) but also thighs and the fact that I don't have that bigger boobs :(

xx