What's your favourite item to review?

I don't know about anyone else but I find some items I've purchased I could go on about for ages and i really love reviewing them. So I was wondering if anyone else has a certain type of product they enjoy reviewing more then any others? My favourite would be lubes :)

I dont think I have a favorite type of item to review... I love them all But I do think some of my reivews have been easier to write based on the item type because there is more to review / talk about. Like a lingerie set vs. just a pair a knickers. A toy with multiple settings vs. a bottle of cleaner. But I am sure a brief review is fine for a simplier item, I just tend to have more fun writing the more in depth ones.

I love reviewing items but would say I prefer leaving reviews of toys (dildos, vibrators, butt plugs etc) to lingerie. I just find I've got much more to say when it comes to toys.

My review tend to be a bit long and detailed, but I guess that's probably what people want.

Its the odd little things that you not know from a thorough use of an item that others might really value knowing before they buy. I do find it hard to wax lyrical about lube or cleaner, but toys and underwear and I'm away.

I just reviewed a bottle of cleaner and thought it was my most boring review yet, but I tried to be as detailed as I could of what i would want to know prior to buying it.

wax lyrical... fun louise I seriously had sprite coming out of my nose I laughed. Your the bomb.com

I find your reviews on toys great Fun Louise, I have read a couple and love your style of writing.

I think you are probably right. Possibly I enjoy writing reviews of lubricants so much as I find them easiest to review.

I just reviewed a bottle of cleaner and thought it was my most boring review yet, but I tried to be as detailed as I could of what i would want to know prior to buying it.

wax lyrical... fun louise I seriously had sprite coming out of my nose I laughed. Your the bomb.com

Lol yeah I have no idea what wax lyrical is supposed to mean haha

I found your reviews on the 2 in 1 dress and the necklace whip really helpful. I definitely want to get the necklace whip one day x

I love writing about toys the most but things like lingerie, I've no idea what to really say about the product but with toys I can write a fair bit. My lingerie or knickers reviews are just short and simple in my opinion, they don't seem helpful to anyone..

Kittycat102 wrote:

I love writing about toys the most but things like lingerie, I've no idea what to really say about the product but with toys I can write a fair bit. My lingerie or knickers reviews are just short and simple in my opinion, they don't seem helpful to anyone..

I prefer writing reviews on toys over lingerie as well. I find toys a lot more interesting to write about x

I think is lube I dead tricky to review, but maybe that's cos I've done about 10 different ones and have run out of different things to say.
the easiest things to review are either really good things or really bad things, something that's distinctly average is tricky!

If I had to choose I'd say I like reviewing lingerie best purely because I can concisely say what I want to say about it and feel like I've provided some useful information for others to consider. It's not that lingerie is my favourite thing to try out (though I certainly do love it dearly), it's simply the thing I find easiest to write up a quick review for. Lube/essentials are pretty fun to write about too. Knowing what to say and what is useful for others to know makes the whole reviewing process a lot more enjoyable.

I love getting to try out new toys, but find it harder to condense all the things I want to say into a legible review let alone a helpful one. So while a shiny new toy is often more exciting than things like essentials, writing the review can turn into a struggle. Especially if it's a luxury toy and you get the pressure to do it justice.

At the end of the day I'm happy to review anything though :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

If I had to choose I'd say I like reviewing lingerie best purely because I can concisely say what I want to say about it and feel like I've provided some useful information for others to consider. It's not that lingerie is my favourite thing to try out (though I certainly do love it dearly), it's simply the thing I find easiest to write up a quick review for. Lube/essentials are pretty fun to write about too. Knowing what to say and what is useful for others to know makes the whole reviewing process a lot more enjoyable.

I love getting to try out new toys, but find it harder to condense all the things I want to say into a legible review let alone a helpful one. So while a shiny new toy is often more exciting than things like essentials, writing the review can turn into a struggle. Especially if it's a luxury toy and you get the pressure to do it justice.

At the end of the day I'm happy to review anything though :)

That is exactly how I feel but wasn't able to put into words lol

I had one item that I really loved to review and I still go on about it on my blog - Mantric Mouse Strapless Strapon!

But generally I love to review bondage items because I already have quite a few of everything so it's easy to make comparisons. Plus I love BDSM and I've reviewed some great free items!