What's your favourite lube & why?

I honestly can't say right now. Most lubes I've tried so far haven't really been to my liking. I'm currently running low on Lubido which does the job but is a bit tacky and smells a bit chemically to me. And durex lube is just rubbish and gives me UTIs.

Thanks to Lovehoney's 3 for £25 offer on better sex products, I have some Sliquid H20 on the way. I've heard some good things about it.

Following this thread, but I'm still hunting for the ultimate lube. The best lube I've tried by far is Maximus but it's not vegan and cruelty-free. I tried Sliquid Sassy but it's not as good (for anal play).

Sex Squid wrote:

Following this thread, but I'm still hunting for the ultimate lube. The best lube I've tried by far is Maximus but it's not vegan and cruelty-free. I tried Sliquid Sassy but it's not as good (for anal play).

It's a shame that swoon don't make an anal lube, if they did I'm sure it would suit all your ethical and functional needs.

Now where is that product suggestion thread?

Lubido is the best that I've tried, I've tried natural things like olive oil (desperate times call for desperate measures) but I haven't really found anything that is as good as doing it natural without the help from any lube. Maximus for anal is fine but it dries up pretty quick. Durex is okay too, depending on which one, I've tried the warm and tingling and another couple that I can't remember but they were nothing special. LoveHoney does a decent one but it's quite pricey. I probably like lubido a lot because it's similar to natural lubrication and I only use a very little bit and it lasts forever meanwhile with others I have to be constantly reapplying.

I use Durex Feel lube (but I only use lube in emergencies as I prefer the natural feel) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=989

I have used Durex massage/lube but didn't really like how it dried quickly and my OH hated the taste: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20167

The only other lube I used was Superdrug's own tingle lube which was abit too tingley for me!

we have used Durex feel lube and KY and found that it caused us both to become slightly itchy after sex so we stopped using them thinking of switching to all natural product

Fun Louise wrote:

Sex Squid wrote:

It's a shame that swoon don't make an anal lube, if they did I'm sure it would suit all your ethical and functional needs.

Now where is that product suggestion thread?

If only, everything we've tried from the Swoon range has been ace!! 😃Xxx

Andy/Jul wrote:

we have used Durex feel lube and KY and found that it caused us both to become slightly itchy after sex so we stopped using them thinking of switching to all natural product

Probably because of the glycerin content. Look for something that doesn't have it. Lovehoney's lubes don't :)

we use liquid silk, works well and lasts along time