What's your favourite lube & why?

It's time for me to buy some new lube, and after a mishap with a lube that contained aloe vera (which I'm very allergic to, and I found out the hard way, ouch), I thought I'd ask for some opinions before investing in a new bottle.

It's got to be water-based so it does hurt my toys.

So, what's your favourite go-to lube, and why do you like it so much?

I always use maximus lube

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13084

It's marketed as an anal lubricant but I never use it for that, I just like how it doesn't go sticky and doesn't dry up really quickly.

I've used a few lubes, and seen some great recommendations for others, but I just never see the need to stray from this one, because it really does the job.

Hope you find a suitable lube for you soon.

:)

Well, my all time favourite is Sliquid but it looks like that has aloe in it. Bummer. :(

I've also had some good times with the Crazy Girl stuff. The cupcake flavoured one is AMAZING but I'm pretty sure they have other, less girly options. For me, this one is a little sticky perhaps, but it's nice and thick and the smell and taste are exceptional.

Never had a problem with Lubido, Maximus or Liquid Silk.

I swear by Sliquid H20. One of my favourite water-based lubricants of all time. I come back to this time and time again. I believe this one is free from Aloe Vera.

I love it because it has no glycerin, parabens or other nasties and is made from natural, vegan ingredients. It's non-toxic and hypoallergenic. It's even pH balanced, which is a bonus. It mimics natural lubrication and has a great consistency.

Love honeys own as it lasts forever.

Our current favourite is Lubido,does not dry up or go sticky.

Coconut oil.

It doubles as a massage oil, is great for skin, lasts a long time, tastes great. Can't go wrong.

Just make sure it's 100% natural/pure/virgin/food grade/etc and you're good to go.

NatandTom wrote:

I swear by Sliquid H20. One of my favourite water-based lubricants of all time. I come back to this time and time again. I believe this one is free from Aloe Vera.

I love it because it has no glycerin, parabens or other nasties and is made from natural, vegan ingredients. It's non-toxic and hypoallergenic. It's even pH balanced, which is a bonus. It mimics natural lubrication and has a great consistency.

Started using this ourselves after issues with other products. Great stuff goes on & on odourless, tasteless which is the way we like it, wish we'd found it sooner.

YES lube, water based and oil based are the best! never had a bad reaction to it!

Liquid silk is our favourite. As we find it does last a while and you don't need to re-apply much during a session.

I use Sliquid Sassy Booty Gel. I was drawn to it mainly by the name but it's a decent lube, quite long lasting, not sticky and the bottle is pretty and pink :)

Liquid silk is amazing 😍😍

Another Crazy Girl Cupcake fan here. It is a warming one though and highly addictive. I randomly squish a blob on my finger just to taste it. My husband now has it out of the way!

I love your review of that lubricant RosyCheek 😄

Personally I love this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25365

It feels very much like natural female liquids.

NatandTom wrote:

+1 to this lube, and for the same reasons. I also use Sliquid Sassy, which is slightly thicker. I have just checked the bottle, and this one is also Aloe free :) xx

Sliquid suger. It feels so luxurious and warm. Its lasts way beyond the sex session. Whilst expensive , just like fairy washing up liquid you don't need much and it goes a long way. Its slippery viscosity is just like no other.

Hover for natural sensual and good for your body, pure raw organic coconut oil takes some beating. Its very expensive but if you like the scent ,find it erotic and exotic. One property I find very erotic is at room temperature its a solid but ad body temp it turns into a clear oil with the smell of summer holidays.

Thanks for the advise everyone, definately got a lot of options to consider. I'm leaning towards the Sliquid H20 I think :)

Liquid silk i find is the best! Love it! But have used maximus too which is good