What's your favourite part of your body?

Probably my torso, I think I have a really nice bust-waist-hip hourglass and I love my chest and my belly (long time coming, that, but I've come to find it cute.) Runners up: my calves and my hair.

I love my legs and for my oh as a typical male he loves my boobs

Mines my legs and wrists randomly.

My smile when somone can manage to make me![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

My boobs

I am another one of those "nothing" people. Due to being overweight I can't see how anyone would find me attractive but I am trying to do something about it. I have lost 2 stone since the beginning of March so guess I am on the right road. Sorry everyone my rant is over

And so you should be!!

I reckon my arse is probably my favourite part too

I would also go with nothing, but if I have to say something than my brain. That's just me thinking if I was born again what part of my body would I transfer to my next body.

My eyes, they are the only part of me I feel 110% about ^_^

boobs obviously. but common ladies nipples ?

My brain =) Being thoughtful, creative and growing emotionally and sexually mentally makes me accepting and loving of my external features and where i am today.

But it the purpose of this thread is superficial I will go with my breasts.

My bum. I stopped the pill almost two years ago and lost some weight because of that... and I'm happy it stayed the same :) unlike my boobs which are now a bit smaller.

I also like my eyes.

It used to be my bum... now not so sure... maybe my waist? I actually think my figure looks better with no clothes on to drown it as Im tiny :)

My eyes as my body would cost a fortune to get it to look how I would like it

ummm legs and my bum i think well thats whay the other half says aha

If I had to pick something (the wife) I would say my eyes but to be honest there isn't much I do like about my body.

My eyes and waist I would say on me.

My cock and balls are very proportionate not massive but just right. My feet are awesome too.

Tattoos. ..

I quite like my face unfortunately I have a few acne scars though :/ xx