Whats Your flavour?

We've tried a number of the ID range:

Bubblegum - ok

Cherry - Mmmmm

Watermelon - more like water

Tangerine - ok but a bit random for lube

Lemon - see above

but we've just become aware that maybe Mrs SEXE is a bit sensitive to the glycerin in it and we've stopped using it. Sliquid un-flavoured from now on it seems.

This isn't a lube but I've discovered this stuff called Gimlet by Urban Decay. It's a body powder that's all lovely and sparkly and smell gorgeous. Best bit is it tastes just like a Gimlet cocktail!! Ideal for dusting over cleavage before a night out (I had him surrepticiously licking my chest all night) and even better dusted over a waiting nob, makes blowjobs lots of fun!!

Well if you miss it that much im sure somone else could oblige........hint hint.lol

DAM SEXY ONE!!! And i know what yr saying. I waited untill i was 19 till i lost my virginity just because i wanted my first time having full on sex to be with someone i love. Obviously that relationship didnt work out, but im no man-slut.lol.

littlebird wrote:

This isn't a lube but I've discovered this stuff called Gimlet by Urban Decay. It's a body powder that's all lovely and sparkly and smell gorgeous. Best bit is it tastes just like a Gimlet cocktail!! Ideal for dusting over cleavage before a night out (I had him surrepticiously licking my chest all night) and even better dusted over a waiting nob, makes blowjobs lots of fun!!

Hell yeah it's fun!

I got bored n started googling peeps on here to see if they had blogs like imeldaimelda does, n found what could be u, n a couple others. thats why i said DAM SEXY.lol.

As for the snog, i was 11 and she was 14. mini-plauer.lol.

Just read that n it sounded really stalker-ish, but i assure u im not.lol. I wouldnt be on here telling strangers about my sex life if i was.

Fook knows who i was finding then.lol. Brunnette n a purple pimps hate kept cropping up. Doubt you'll find much googling 'sexytime'. I think this is the only place i've used that name. I was gna start a facebook group for OA peeps, but that kinda ruins the secret thingy. Would anyone join? suppose we wont know who each other is really as they have alias'

jst googled u again. That is scarry! Bloody ebay n everything. Even what u bought on there i bet. No wonder people steal peoples identity! so if that is you, then i stand by my DAM SEXY comment

sexytime ;) If you were any more stalkerish should could file a distance restraint order or whatever there called haha

haha SH.1988 if i was like 40 or summet n knew where she lived and went round to her house with binoculars, then maybe. Heck, google me if u want, or my email is sexytime5@hotmail.co.uk.

And as for sexy, i am most deffinately not blind Andserkiel. But i am vwery vwery sweepy so unless u reply soon i'll speak to you guys 2moz

Nope ill stick with my previous statement ;) , Not your main email either at a guess

I think Im going to order some of this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11374

Carly says it tastes good in her tasty tuesday review, also here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/blog/2008/08/26/tuesday-taste-test-sliquid-swirl/

I will report back once it has been truely tested

i prefer chocolate - ODDLY enuff :P

i actually like the pina colada one thats in the durex play box

Am i right in saying that if you use real food like chocolate sauce you can get a yeast infection, or am i just being stupid?

Meh, if your lady is anything like me, she'll get a yeast infection if you even look at her vagina. Sigh!

Sounds like the perfect excuse to wear a blindfold.lol. You mind if i ask how you got it?

sexytime wrote:

Am i right in saying that if you use real food like chocolate sauce you can get a yeast infection, or am i just being stupid?

That's a good point, I'd forgotten about that. The more sugar in there the more likely it is, sadly. Still, on the outside of things it's probably not too bad, you'd just have to make sure it's thoroughly licked off!

You're so knowledgeable... I didn't even know that!