Whats Your flavour?

what I didn't realise until recently was Glycerin could be the cause of yeast infections in women, everything i've ever read pointed out sugary food, perfumed soap etc. but none that a common ingredient in lube could be an issue!

OK OK Campers then answer me this one, often have seen whisky flavoured condoms in pub thingies, and wondered what type, malt or blend- any of you know the answer. I usually take mine without.... cock that is....

just wondering.

Tallboy

shellyboo wrote:

Meh, if your lady is anything like me, she'll get a yeast infection if you even look at her vagina. Sigh!

I know that feeling Shelley!

PrivateAssistant wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

Meh, if your lady is anything like me, she'll get a yeast infection if you even look at her vagina. Sigh!

I think most girls do! Just not many of us talk about it, being a woman sucks sometimes!

girls*, damn typos, oh no, Ive just bought new lubs, will have to go and check ingredients now...

HI

My husband recently found out that I use sex toys. We have a okay sex life but it is usually feast and famine as we are both busy with work, family extra.... He felt that I have been deceitful by not telling him and now I feel real guilty. I am new to this and thought it might help me feel more sexy and more confident. Anyone else experienced the same probelms and any suggestions on how to sort this awkward problem?

A good way of trying some different flavoured lubes is to try the Durex Play Sensations pack which has lots of different flavours - the maligned Durex Cherry is in there, as well as tingling, warming and Pina Colada.

They did curry flavour condoms, so why not curry flavoured lube?

Which curry flavour would it be?.... prickin tikka, vinda-screw, rogan-toss?

honey bun wrote:

HI

My husband recently found out that I use sex toys. We have a okay sex life but it is usually feast and famine as we are both busy with work, family extra.... He felt that I have been deceitful by not telling him and now I feel real guilty. I am new to this and thought it might help me feel more sexy and more confident. Anyone else experienced the same probelms and any suggestions on how to sort this awkward problem?

Maybe let him join in with the toy sessions, I think most men would love that and it would soon sort out any akwardness!

pinkbeach wrote:

PrivateAssistant wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

I think most gils do! Just not many of us talk about it, being a woman sucks sometimes!

Yeah, I avoid glycerine in lubes, make sure I use the LH sex toy cleaner on my toys and it seems that I am finally getting a respite from the dreaded problem. Also found that disposable sanitary towels and tampons were making it worse as I'd break out right after a period.

I bought the cherry one not that long ago and the tube is still full...It tasted disgusting!!

But each to there own taste

sxe_couple21 wrote:

honey bun wrote:

HI

Maybe let him join in with the toy sessions, I think most men would love that and it would soon sort out any akwardness!

I agree 100%, it's fun to play with the toys on your own but having 2 extra hands getting involved makes for lots more fun.

You girls are always complaining we never go down on you or are never down long enough etc etc, I have the answer! (I should really take it to Dragons Den)..... Lager flavoured lube. We'd be down there in a flash, your love button would have a shine on it!!!

Me & Mrs Duck like the Durex Cherry lube, still if we all liked the same stuff it'd be pretty dull. We're thinking of getting one of those ID glide juicy lubes, whats the best flavour & are they light enough for heavy oral (some are a bit greasy)?

they're good... We found the cherry to be the best but the others certainly werent bad, I think our review should be up?

Strapon! wrote:

I've got the durex cherry flavour. Not nice! It's only bearable in very very small quantities and it's not the greatest lube either.

I agree!!!! But it sucks cause my bf loves the stuff :-/

I also agree with Sexychic, Cock flavour for me, all the way :-)

hehe

Love and hugs x x x

Morbidia wrote:

hehe

Love and hugs x x x

I didn't notice durex did that flavour External Media

sxe_couple21 wrote:

Morbidia wrote:

hehe

Love and hugs x x x

I didn't notice durex did that flavour External Media

hahaha, they really should make that flavour, there's surely someone dumb enough to buy it, haha

Love and hugs x x x

I think pineapple will be good. I use it usually.

PrivateAssistant wrote:

pinkbeach wrote:

PrivateAssistant wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

I think most gils do! Just not many of us talk about it, being a woman sucks sometimes!

Yeah, I avoid glycerine in lubes, make sure I use the LH sex toy cleaner on my toys and it seems that I am finally getting a respite from the dreaded problem. Also found that disposable sanitary towels and tampons were making it worse as I'd break out right after a period.

Can I just add that I find Liquid Silk the only lube to reliably not give me thrush. It actually has biostatic ingredients to prevent the growth of yeasts. Also for years I've used a 'Moon Cup' or 'Femme Cup' during my period - google for info - the most eco friendly thing for use during your period, and no thrush or toxic shock syndrome. Saves a fortune over the years on tampons etc as well. My immune system is crap hence having to consider these things all the time. Now I only get thrush when on antibiotics so at least it is predictable.

Hope that has helped anyone. Noone on this forum is too squeamish so please do check out the 'Femme Cup' - it's criminal that most people don't know about it.

If we are honest, most of us had enjoyed a good gritty shag fest when we've had a few to loosen things up either a bottle of wine with a romantic meal or rolling in after a night out. So the percentages of alcohol before sex would be quite high. SO.... why not make lubes flavours to match the situation, when tiddly what do you want to eat?........

Dry roasted peanuts, Cheese & onion Crisps & the good old curry or Dirty Doner! They might sound horrid lube flavours right now but fter a few sherberts.... heaven!