Whats your sexuality?!

Seems like im the only gay one!!

chels18 wrote:

The OA isn't representative of typical society - which is nice in a way - you'll find there are less outright straight people here too because I think we're all more open to the idea of sexuality being fluid. Apparently (not something I've experienced personally) but bisexuality can be judged as a bad thing in a lot of ways in the "real world" which is a shame but here we don't care about prejudice so we can accept who we truly are!

Of course there are some gay people here and some straight because sometimes you are just one or the other - but as someone else mentioned above - it's a sliding scale often so only the people who are on the 99% side of straight and 99% side of gay will identify as one or the other,...if that makes any sense?

Definitely an interesting topic!

Personal answers

1. Whats your sexuality? I guess I'd identify as straight with a twist...I find women attractive, but I can't tell you how I'd react in reality since (as CCW said) I'm in a monogamous relationship

2. have you fantasised about being with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi)I fantasise about girls more so because I find women attractive without necessary feeling emotion whereas when I think about men, I prefer to think about my man and my emotional connection with him

3. have you been with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi) No

4. If you have a little play with the same sex - do you think that makes you gay or experimental? I think it depends on the person - I like the idea that someone mentioned that we are "sexual" I'd love to know what it's like to have sex with a woman but I didn't think I'd see it as being bisexual because I'm in a committed monogamous relationship with a man and that's not going to change. I guess I'm WandA-sexual (I hate the thought of sex with other men too - I've never felt sexual towards anyone other than men) but sex with a woman would be an interesting experiment - it'd be more about the sensations than the sex/emotions. Gah it's confusing and hard to explain my feelings ha!

Adx

1. Whats your sexuality? Gayish (the "ish" being my male partner DD and the only exception to the rule)

2. have you fantasised about being with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi)? Only DD

3. have you been with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi)? Yes I have slept with DD many, many times and I've been with females too obviously

4. If you have a little play with the same sex - do you think that makes you gay or experimental? I don't think it makes you anything other than horny!

xxKPxx

1 Highly bi curious

2 Yes alot

3 Unfortunatley not, i come from a small town and dont know anyone else that way inclined,sadly

4 neither i think you should be able to have the best of both worlds

1. Whats your sexuality?

I'm bisexual.

2. have you fantasised about being with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi)

I fantasise about a variety of people, always have done.

3. have you been with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi)

Yes, I've had sex and relationships with both. I'm now in a mono relationship with a man, however that doesn't, imo, make me any less bisexual.

4. If you have a little play with the same sex - do you think that makes you gay or experimental?

It makes you sexual. That's it. The rest doesn't matter all that much. Society likes boxes to put people in, don't worry about putting yourself in one.

chels18 wrote:

Nope a few who pop on periodically. But as Ad says, it's not a great representation of society here.

1. Whats your sexuality? Bi-curious although I have a regular boyfriend who isn't against this.

2. have you fantasised about being with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi) Often.

3. have you been with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi) Same sex, several times.

4. If you have a little play with the same sex - do you think that makes you gay or experimental? Curious - and exprimental - definitely enjoyable.

chels18 wrote:

Ok some questions for you guys...

1. Whats your sexuality? Bi Curious

2. have you fantasised about being with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi) only when it involves a couple.... ie man and woman

3. have you been with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi) have only watched or been watched but never joined in..... i would like to though

4. If you have a little play with the same sex - do you think that makes you gay or experimental? as the saying goes the hungry mind must be fed so it depends what is on the menu...... that just makes me me, the way i am so who cares what others think!!! or what that might make me. Life is to short to worry

1. Whats your sexuality? straight but curious

2. have you fantasised about being with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi)

frequently, the odd "strange" dream

3. have you been with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi)

a very drunk night as think I did, pretty sure but a very fuzzy memory

If my OH asked me I would probably take the oppertuity to experiment.

4. If you have a little play with the same sex - do you think that makes you gay or experimental?

experimental

1. Whats your sexuality?

Bisexual.

Yes, very often.

All, not at once.

Experimental.

tri sexual i ve tried a few things and still having fun

What is your sexuality? Hmm, I'd say gay leaning towards bi-curious. I don't like the word bi-curious but it does sum it up.

2. have you fantasised about being with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi)?

Yes. I fantasize about women fairly often actually. My fantasys tend to be pretty varied anyway.

3. have you been with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi)?

Not been with a woman, yet anyway. No real rush or intention to either tbh. I'd certainly have a go if the opportunity came up in the right way.

I don't really get the intention of this question, but I suppose the answer is yes, both, neither and possibly. Depends on who the people are, not the acts they are carrying out.

chels18 wrote:

Ok some questions for you guys...

1. Whats your sexuality? Straight

2. have you fantasised about being with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi) Never fantasised, but have wondered what it might be like, but not sufficiently to try.

3. have you been with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi) I was kissed by a man once. It answered the above wonderings sufficiently.

4. If you have a little play with the same sex - do you think that makes you gay or experimental? I'd consider someone who did so sexually adventurous/uninhibited/experimental, yes. If you sleep with both genders, you're not gay or straight IMO, you're bisexual to a given degree (a variable one, as others have said).

1. Whats your sexuality?

Bisexual to Gay. I find most women more attractive than most men. The OH is the exception to the rule.

Yes, very often.

Yes.

Generally experimental. But it depends, if you play with the same sex and prefer it then it makes you gay or bisexual. However, if you play with the other sex to try, that makes you experiemental.

1. Whats your sexuality? Straight

2. have you fantasised about being with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi) most of my fantasies are about same sex fun

3. have you been with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi) yes I have, quite a few times in group situations :)

4. If you have a little play with the same sex - do you think that makes you gay or experimental? experimental and all about the moment.... im very happy with OH and wouldn't have a relationship with another woman.

1. Whats your sexuality? I say lapsed bi or maybe one of the people described by the ONS in their 2010 survey as "Someone may engage in sexual behaviour with someone of the same sex but still not perceive themselves as gay" http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-11466650

2. have you fantasised about being with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi)? Yes, some happy memories to keep me going Giving a head a current fave.

3. have you been with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi)? Yes a long time ago

4. If you have a little play with the same sex - do you think that makes you gay or experimental? Ummmm....normal?

1. Whats your sexuality?
Gold-star gay (never been with a woman) :P

I can't say I have, I mean I find women attractive but I haven't thought of them in a sexual way before.

I've only ever kissed members of the opposite sex, nothing further.

It just means you're open to your sexuality, I've had plenty of straight friends talk about what they'd be willing to do with someone of the same sex because it's something somewhat in the unknown, but it doesn't change the fact they will always like members of the opposite sex.

1. Whats your sexuality?
Straight

Yes, I find women attractive (but then I think most women do) and I wouldn't be opposed to sexual encounters with them. But I class my sexuality on the fact that I don't think I could fall in love with a women, even though I might enjoy having sex with one!

I've kissed and played around with women before but nothing too serious.

I think it depends on your whole feelings. My sister is gay and is in a long term relationship, but nothing I have done suggests I am the same way. I'm confident in the fact that I only want a male partner :)

1. What's your sexuality? Gay

2. have you fantasised about being with the opposite sex? Not since I was about 12

3. have you been with the opposite sex? No; never have, never want to

4. If you have a little play with the same sex - do you think that makes you gay or experimental? Sexuality isn't about what you do, it's about how you feel. If people are open minded and happy to experiment then that's great, but it doesn't alter their inherent orientation.

1. Whats your sexuality? Straight but very curious.

2. have you fantasised about being with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi). Yes.

3. have you been with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi). Yes

4. If you have a little play with the same sex - do you think that makes you gay or experimental? Experimental. No interest in a relationship with another bloke, just sexual fun.