Whats your sexuality?!

Ok some questions for you guys...

1. Whats your sexuality?

2. have you fantasised about being with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi)

3. have you been with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi)

4. If you have a little play with the same sex - do you think that makes you gay or experimental?

1. Straight, with cross-dressing bi-curious man!

2. Yes, although I have not told him, and so has he!

3. No, but he would like to.

4. Experimental if it was not a regular thing.

1. Whats your sexuality? Straight

2. have you fantasised about being with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi) yes many times but never seems to go as far as oral, generally stops at kissing and boobies

3. have you been with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi) not really, kissed a girl one when i was a teenager and we were friends, touched her boob but it wasnt for me.

4. If you have a little play with the same sex - do you think that makes you gay or experimental? no i think i was just testing the water when I was younger.

chels18 wrote:

1. Whats your sexuality?

Heterosexual, not a fan of teh cock!

2. have you fantasised about being with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi)

Nope. Men are too 'manly' for me unsurprisingly. I like my ladies feminine.

3. have you been with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi)

These questions seem in the wrong order... My answer will be obvious now!External Media

4. If you have a little play with the same sex - do you think that makes you gay or experimental?

'Pends on the person. If I had to define things (which is an iffy subject anyway) I think being gay is about attraction. Some people commit 'gay' acts without being gay (think prison).

1. Whats your sexuality? straight

2. have you fantasised about being with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi) no

3. have you been with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi) no though did get a few offers on friday nite lol

4. If you have a little play with the same sex - do you think that makes you gay or experimental? no

how boring am i lol

1 Like

1. Whats your sexuality? Straight with some bi curious tendancies

Me and the wife swing so yes it does get fantasised about at times, what it would feel like to feel another man, full sex does not enter it but oral does

No not yet but looking to try in the next year or so

it would not make me gay at all just curious and experimental

1. Whats your sexuality? Bi sexual I suppose

Yes - we have fantasised about the same woman!

3. have you been with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi) Yes

Playing with another same sex person doesn't make anyone gay if you prefer the opposite sex - but there are times for both men and women where someone of same sex is just something that you enjoy

1. Whats your sexuality? Mostly straight - I'd call myself straight as I've never had a relationship with a woman & now I'm married it's highly unlikely I will (self-imposed morality with regards to monogamy - think my husband would love to see me with another woman)

Yes, quite a lot actually.

Kissed three women over the years but nothing more

It makes you somewhere on the sliding scale between 100% straight & 100% gay

1. Whats your sexuality? erm, bi, but wouldn't have a long term relationship with a guy

2. have you fantasised about being with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi) Yup

3. have you been with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi) Yup, some drunken, most not however

4. If you have a little play with the same sex - do you think that makes you gay or experimental? A little play, just experimental, if its more than once though, then its more than just experimenatal, beacuse you clearly enjoyed it

1. Whats your sexuality? Bi

2. have you fantasised about being with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi) hmm yer all the time

3. have you been with either the same sex/opposite sex? No but reguarlly feeling up my mate lol

4. If you have a little play with the same sex - do you think that makes you gay or experimental? experimental if a little x

chels18 wrote:

1. Whats your sexuality? Bi-curious :P

2. have you fantasised about being with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi) mmmmmmm - I fantasise more about being with women than I do about being with men!

3. have you been with eithe r the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi) oh yes :)

4. If you have a little play with the same sex - do you think that makes you gay or experimental? I've classed myself as bi-curious for this very reason. I'm not entirely sure! I definitely prefer men, but I do love intimate occasions with women. They're so much softer!

chels18 wrote:

1. Whats your sexuality? Straight, but see Q#4

2. have you fantasised about being with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi) Yup, as a schoolboy and later after graduating had a couple of quiet unrequited fantasy crushes, while having a standard social life & girlfriends, too.

3. have you been with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi) No

4. If you have a little play with the same sex - do you think that makes you gay or experimental? Rather bi- or experimental. Gay or full-on Bi is a description for when it's a lot more than a little play or a wee diversion. Some people are just plain 'sexual' , neither homo- or hetero- and enjoy sex in all its various forms, if you had to give them a category it'd probably be bi- but they might well choose one or the other and call the experiments simply that, sexual experiments. So, I'd be 'sexual' from inclination; am hetero from behaviour up to present.

1) Bi
2) I fantasise about girls all the time
3) I kissed a girl, and I liked it... Never had the opportunity to take it further.
4) It depends on what mind frame you are in at the time I guess. I think it is always experimental unless you have made a clear cut decision in your head that it is more.

1)straight

2)fantasised when i was young

3)yep been with opposite sex a few times

4)deffinately curious i would say

1. Whats your sexuality?

Bisexual, started exploring my sexuality with guys first but have only ever been in a long term relationship with women.

I fantasize about all sorts of combinations, as you might expect. :)

Only one at a time.

As said above, perfectly normal.

chels18 wrote:

1. Whats your sexuality? In a straight marriage, but Bi/Bi-curious...

2. have you fantasised about being with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi) Yes, all the time, but not women in general, just a couple of specific women

3. have you been with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi) I've kissed a couple of girls, carressed boobies and once a girl and I played with each other til we both orgasmed, but this has only happened once when I was younger. A naturally pretty woman with beautiful breasts will turn my head (thank goodness my Husband is so understanding) but I'd never want to be with anyone else but my Husband.

4. If you have a little play with the same sex - do you think that makes you gay or experimental? Ditto above - NORMAL!

2. have you fantasised about being with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi)? yes

3. have you been with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi)? kissed a few other girls but only had full sex once

4. If you have a little play with the same sex - do you think that makes you gay or experimental? experimental. if you make a habit of it, then you're gay haha.

2. have you fantasised about being with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi) Yes, in aforced sort of way

3. have you been with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi) No, but coming round to the idea

4. If you have a little play with the same sex - do you think that makes you gay or experimental? Experimental, i could never be with a guy, but open to the idea with me OH involved

1. Whats your sexuality? Bi

2. have you fantasised about being with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi) Fantasise about males, females - everyone!

3. have you been with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi) Yes

4. If you have a little play with the same sex - do you think that makes you gay or experimental? For me, bi. I like men and women.

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

1. Whats your sexuality?

Rampantly flexible. More physically attracted to women, but incapable of relationships with them.

2. have you fantasised about being with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi)?

Hell yes, most of my fantasies are entirely same sex orientated.

3. have you been with either the same sex/opposite sex (depending if you are straight/gay/bi)?

More women than men, but I haven't had a female play mate for a good while now. Women are amazing in bed and a serious turn on.

Neither. If you're hungry you eat, if you're horny you get your rocks off.

like your parting sentence and quite agree if your hungry you eat if your hornyyou get your rocks off however you like nice one