Help?

Hey,
So I don’t know if this is the right place to write this so admins delete this post if not allowed

So I’m confused about my Sexuality,
I’m a male and I like anal play, I use solo toys but I’m into female trans,
Ive have an attraction for a year or do now, maybe this is because I’m into females
And trans females are still females

But because I like anal play I’ve been tempted to experience it with another male but I’m not attracted to males only females

So what sexuality could I be?

1 Like

Bit of a mind game this one :man_shrugging:t3: ask yourself do you fancy guys? Would you be happy to go in a date and have your stubble creating sparks at the end of the night?
I can look at other guys and say damn he’s good looking or even wow that’s an impressive cock! I wouldn’t want to pop it in my mouth or have my nether regions ruined by them though!
On the other hand I would be happy to be in bed with a guy and another woman and wouldn’t be too bothered if swords were crossed shall we say! I even enjoy a finger or two maybe a plug or even a good old pegging from the better half! IMO this doesnt make me gay at all but others may disagree :man_shrugging:t3:
End of the day maybe you are a little bi curious but why put a label on it? Enjoy what you like and who you are experiment and be happy don’t spend time worrying about it and have fun :wink:

3 Likes

A persons sexual attraction and romantic attraction to other genders can be different.
I had the same conundrum and found it intensely confusing when i was trying to come to terms with my sexuality too.

Google herteroromantic bisexuality and herteroflexible and have a read. Bicurious is also a good one to look up.

But in the end. Your you. You dont nessisarily need to define yourself by labels if you dont want to. Language makes sexuality look like all these little boxes people fit into nicely. But in reality, we’re all unique in who, what and in what way we are attracted to other people. There is no wrong answer. Don’t be afraid to just find what feels right to you and be yourself.

Good luck with the soul searching. Its scary but its a really worthwhile journey.

Ps. I found this place a massive help when i was trying to come to terms with being bi (at 32). Its incredibly friendly and supportive so don’t be afraid to post or ask questions. They’re always incredibly helpful on here.

3 Likes

Whether you enjoy anal play or not has no bearing on your sexuality, being into anal play doesn’t make you gay.

Exactly! That explains why you fancy / fancied a trans woman, because she’s a female and you fancy females. :blush:

This is the only part of what you’ve written that might make you want to question your sexuality. I guess the fact that you’re not attracted to males probably means that you’re not bi but terms like @Green_Eyed_Girl suggested might fit. Have a think about why you’re tempted to experience sex with another male, there’s no right or wrong answer but it might help you to think it through. Google the terms that have been suggested and see if any of them sound right to you.

But don’t feel that you need to label yourself if you don’t want to, it’s ok to just be “you”. I’ve always been fairly sure of my sexuality, it’s my gender that I find myself less comfortable with, at the moment I’ve just decided that I’m “me” without a label until (or if) I work it out!

1 Like

Helloooooo, time to act fit your scooby snacks…

You can be whatever you like, gay / bi…

1 Like

I’m going to give the cop out answer here and say you are into what you’re into. We don’t really need to label it even to describe it to other people.

Saying exactly what you said says everything someone needs to know. Not the answer you wanted, I’m sure. But the answer that (in my personal opinion) we need to get used to as a society. Not every label or box fits in every case.

I have been a advocate for all men to enjoy anal and it takes a lot of patience in getting men to accept - but I have never met a man who did not like it after trying

Being a man who likes anal does not make you gay - just think watching love island - are you looking more at the women or men

I accept today it’s not black and white but seriously enjoy anal without guilt

In the past month I have introduced my husband to a proper penis and he loves every inch (and I love doing it too as it gives me pleasure in doing it)

2 Likes

Heya

At the end of the day none can choose your sexuality for you. It’s something you have to explore and come to terms with yourself.

Liking anal play does not inherently make you gay. Your P spot is located in your anus so it makes sense that things pushing on that feels good.

I really appreciate your acknowledgment that trans women are still women and liking a trans women doesn’t have to make you any less heterosexual.

However if you are curious about your sexuality I would advise allowing yourself to explore that curiosity and experiment with things :smiling_face: we all come to know ourselves in different ways and in our own time and you will know what feels right for you.

Some things to consider on your journey:
Would you refuse to date/sleep with anyone because of their gender?
Would you consider pleasuring someone of the same sex rather than just wanting it up the bum yourself?
Are you attracted to the same sex romantically and physically other than just penises?

Hope this helps and hope you have a good community to support you on this journey I’m sorry that there isn’t a yes or no answer :green_heart:

I think sometimes putting a label on something you’re confused about helps you put it to bed. So it’s not a bad thing to want to know.

If you’re not attracted to men, are you tempted to have sex with a man purely to have anal sex with a real-life penis? What about a cis woman with a strap on? Is that a turn on?

I think it’s becoming more common for people to be less rigid when it comes to sex, who you have sex with doesn’t define your sexuality though. I’ve had sex with a woman, enjoyed it, would possibly do it again in the future but with a different woman, and I’m straight. I can enjoy sex with a woman but I’m attracted to men, fk knows why like lol

Sometimes you know better when you’re told what you’re not. So it sounds like you’re straight and want anal sex. Wanting anal doesn’t make you gay, thats just where some good feelings are located. Sit in the ‘straight’ sexuality for a bit and see if it feels right.

Just because advice I’ve given you resonated with you, doesn’t mean I’m always right :rofl: its just my view on it.

Wanting a label comes from me not knowing how to describe to a counsellor how I felt because I couldn’t put a name to the emotion. I was constantly trying to figure out was I stressed, anxious, depressed etc. So once I knew the name, I could deal with it better.

Well written ! I myself have zero attraction to men , however I love anal play and must admit to having fatasies of feeling a real cock fill me up . I also have seen cocks I think I would like to try my hand at a blowjob . For some reason I like the term hetroflexible , as in curious but pretty well anchored on females being 99% of my lust . As for @Scrappydoo , Do not waste a whole lot of time trying to label yourself , a label is just a label . I am old and even when younger I did not care too much what others thought of what I was or was doing . Pretty much everyone here is here because we are open to discussions and can talk about just about anything . I have nobody I know to talk openly about sex with , so I love this place where no one judges us .

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum dude. In a nutshell it sounds a little like being bicurious but who really needs to put labels on things?… we’re all unique in this world and should have the freedoms to experience or express how we wish without judgement. However you see yourself is what matters most :relieved:

1 Like

Cant add anything further as some great advice above but good luck figuring things out