What's yours called?

Do you have a name for you private parts? I have always called mine a "todger"

Fufu, foof or floof, a bit twee I know but that's just me, Unless I am referring specifically to the clitoris which is just clit.

It entirely depends on my mood. Mostly it's just cock.

If I am feeling will my through and I want to confuse my wife I will call it different things like Terminator- because it will be back. Tarquin- because it's stuck up. Things like that that make me giggle.

Pump-action Jizz-slinger 2000. Now with extra beef.

K&c30's wrote:

It entirely depends on my mood. Mostly it's just cock.

If I am feeling will my through and I want to confuse my wife I will call it different things like Terminator- because it will be back. Tarquin- because it's stuck up. Things like that that make me giggle.

That's meant to say "if I am feeling silly and I want to confuse my wife...." ducking auto text

Hmmmm, usually dick, cock or knob

Ian Chimp wrote:

Really made me giggle, Hilarious!
We don't really have nicknames for them. We generally just say, dick, clit etc.

This does remind me of a very awkward situation I ended up in many years ago though. My OH decided on a whim to tell our oldest son his was called a tail, and it just kind of stuck. That's what he called it, until one day I had taken him to a local fair, he had, had his face painted as a dog. A well to do elderly lady came up to us and said "Aww look at this lovely little doggy, where's you tail." I'm standing there thinking, please don't point at your privates, please don't point at your privates!! Won't be making the same mistake with our youngest hahaha l!

My one friend calls her's a fruit, which was a new one to me

Pussy and cock

Mine’s my pussy. He calls his the love truncheon.

C word, vag and slit. Lol.

Ian Chimp wrote:

What??!! You just made me snort my tea! I have visions of a Terminator-type sex robot now ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Mine's just foof (or hungry foof according to OH).