What do you call your lady bits/man parts?

Random, I know, but curious as to what everybody calls their bits and bobs!
Do you call them what they are, something more people friendly, or do you give them actual names?!

I call my OH's penis Bowie, and his balls are peaches! Those familiar with Labyrinth will get the reference there 😂
But generally it's a winky or a c⭕️ck.
And for me, I have jigglebombs, aka Tiff and Annie, or just plain boobies. And I have a foof, which doesn't sound particularly sexy 😂 but I hate the word pussy, vag/vagina sound too formal, and the C word is frowned upon (though I'm definitely a fan, rolls right off the tongue! 😏).

I call my pussy my pussy or quite often my cha cha. My tits are simply the girls! :)

I can't stand the C word.. I hate it with my every being! :/

Non-intimately? It's the dick. Anything else is too offensive or too formal.

I have Boobs and a noo noo. My man has a weenut :) unless it's during sex and then he has a dick and I have a pussy

My OH jokingly calls mine my pootang, no names for his dick or balls, just "the dick"

He calls his Tom Junior, haha. I hate most words for the intimate parts to be honest, either too formal or sound disgusting

Well, my breasts are "the twins" and my vagina since FSOG became "there" as a parody to the books... sorry. I call his penis "the little one" although it is not little, it's just because I like to consider his penis a little version of him, cute and enjoyable! And also because if we will have our own child, the usual little one will sort of come out from there! LOL!

Call my Cock a cock, chap or dick or even knob

Jarvis

A mate of mine pointed out that a mans eye looks like Rio Ferdinands mouth (i doubt anyone else will see the resemblence) so without being predictable i named mine after his brother, Anton

Plain and simple cock for mine and pussy for my wife I can't really explain why but just telling her what I want to do/doing to her pussy during sex gets me going.

Boobs and foof... Unless I am dirty talking, getting sexual or writting a story in which case it all gets a lot more crude.

my wife calls a wooly buger and i call mine little budddy

When posting on here I tend to use very polite words as I am always conscious of the general public having access to the posts. Hence the reason I don't use the F word or any other form of sware word .So for me its lady parts and manhood.

I'm not entirely sure how it happened, but a very weird conversation a few months ago lead to my breasts being forever dubbed 'smoosh puppies.'

The Nether regions haven't really got a specific name... maybe that's something I need to work on.

My breasts are boobs, my downstairs is my vagina/vulva/bits and his is either penis or willy. We both really cringe at a lot of the more colloquial names for things, especially cock, pussy, tits, and the dreaded C-word!

Each to their own I guess :)

My downstairs doesn't have a nickname. My boobs are referred to as boops for some unknown reason lol.

And his bits are just referred to as his widge. Lol. Again, not sure how he got stuck with that Haha

Apart from all the usual slang terms, I have a habit now of calling my pussy "chocha" and my tits "chichis" I'm sure the terms are crude in Spanish, but they sound cute. :)

Hate anatomical words or anything too crude. Normally it's just boobs, lady bits and willy

Bits, lady parts, privates or penis if I'm talking about exposing them e.g. "I don't want to flash my bits"

Vagina and penis if I'm talking about sex but not in the middle of sex e.g. "I don't really like penises that are long and thin" or it's medically related.

Cock and cunt during sex.

My boobs are always my boobs unless I'm talking in medical terms, in which case they are breasts. I don't like tits, fun bags or any other name for them.