When did you discover you had a fetish?

I'd rather be kinky than fetishe.e.e.e.ee anyway.... Kinky is a real word and I'm not sure what the word is for being under the influence of a fetish actually is!

sexy high heels ..... young way too young ... all i am saying lol

I was suppressed buy my first relationship and made to feel that if I requested anything, that I made him feel inferior or dirty so I just lay there and waited for it to be over. Now in the wonderfull relationship im in now, we experiment sooo much with what out secret desires r. I've discovered that I like sex to be rough and primal. I love biting, pulling and scratching and have also developed a desire to having my arse slapped which intensifies my orgasms so much. Its so important to feel free during sex and i'll never be quiet during sex from now on!

Malteser81 wrote:

I was suppressed buy my first relationship and made to feel that if I requested anything, that I made him feel inferior or dirty so I just lay there and waited for it to be over. Now in the wonderfull relationship im in now, we experiment sooo much with what out secret desires r. I've discovered that I like sex to be rough and primal. I love biting, pulling and scratching and have also developed a desire to having my arse slapped which intensifies my orgasms so much. Its so important to feel free during sex and i'll never be quiet during sex from now on!

Glad you have a happy ending!

WandA wrote:

It got me wondering what exactly is a fetish? It's a bit vague. According to the ever so reliable wikipedia:

Sexual fetishism, or erotic fetishism, is the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_arousal brought on by any object, situation or body part not conventionally viewed as being sexual in nature. Sexual fetishism may be regarded, e.g. in psychiatric medicine, as a disorder of sexual preference or as an enhancing element to a relationship.

Hmmmm. Conventionally viewed?? So.... In 1665 would my love of blowjobs and preference over sex be viewed as a fetish? I love giving oral, specially facesitting but more so because its the most comfortable way to lick it! I'd happy do it everyday though! Hmmmm, help me LH members! Am I a fetishist(SP)?

I think in 1665 you would have been hanged as a deviant !!!!

as for the definition of ''Sexual_arousal brought on by any object, situation or body part not conventionally viewed as being sexual in nature'' then I have a fetish for running water and fast cars!

At least if I was hanged I'd be at the perfect height for a blowjob!

Go out smiling ey?

I don't really have a fetish.

If anything I enjoy my boyfriend slapping my bum and I dressed up as a school girl a week or two and I know my boyfriend likes it when I leave my tartan skirt on during sex. So if anything it's a cross between smacking+school girl=naughty school girl! ;)

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I have discovered many fetishes and turn ons that I have over the past couple of years, but the first fetish I discovered was possibely bondage. I found that wearing my old clothes that were too tight for me giving me a nice feeling

hmm when i was little, (about 9/10) i used to put both of my legs into one of the trouser legs of my PJ's. i didnt realse it then but it turned me on. its strange how even when we are not fully sexually aware we find things that we enjoy wiothought realising it.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I have discovered many fetishes and turn ons that I have over the past couple of years, but the first fetish I discovered was possibely bondage. I found that wearing my old clothes that were too tight for me giving me a nice feeling

hmm when i was little, (about 9/10) i used to put both of my legs into one of the trouser legs of my PJ's. i didnt realse it then but it turned me on. its strange how even when we are not fully sexually aware we find things that we enjoy wiothought realising it.

sweetlove666 wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Mermaid fetish?External Media Just joking!

I discoved BDSM online when I was sixteen and started to study it and learn about it at that age, experimenting on myself with things like pegs. From there, I entered the 'scene' and met other people who then played with me. Consequently, I learned that my fantasies and desires in my head were real and I did really enjoy erotic pain.

I've got a fetish for biting that I've only discovered in the past year or so. As soon as my neck or ears are getting bitten, kissed, licked, sucked etc....I'm like putty in their hands. However, for me, a fetish is something you have to have to get aroused everytime during sex or whatever. For me, I've got nothing like that. I have a lot of things that turn me on but I wouldn't call them fetishes.

However, I discovered kink/fetish when I was sixteen having fantasised about kinky things since I was eleven or so. It grew from there and now I'm what I am today :-)

It's been a fantastic three years!

rjcww wrote:

I discoved BDSM online when I was sixteen and started to study it and learn about it at that age, experimenting on myself with things like pegs. From there, I entered the 'scene' and met other people who then played with me. Consequently, I learned that my fantasies and desires in my head were real and I did really enjoy erotic pain.

I've got a fetish for biting that I've only discovered in the past year or so. As soon as my neck or ears are getting bitten, kissed, licked, sucked etc....I'm like putty in their hands. However, for me, a fetish is something you have to have to get aroused everytime during sex or whatever. For me, I've got nothing like that. I have a lot of things that turn me on but I wouldn't call them fetishes.

However, I discovered kink/fetish when I was sixteen having fantasised about kinky things since I was eleven or so. It grew from there and now I'm what I am today :-)

It's been a fantastic three years!

I think people are aware of their sexuality earlier than they think. You just don't know the name for it at the time.

Ponpon14 wrote:

I dont necessarily think i have a fetish, but i find hat smetimes i NEED my boyfriend to be more dominant with me. I am definitely a submissive and my boyfried knows this to an extent and goes alng with it with restraints and a blindfold. But i really think i want to try somethin different and a little more than soft bondage but i am too nervous to admit this to anyone out loud and know that my partner doesnt thnk this way.

Its worth asking him or slowly pushing your boundries.

When I was fantasizing about my step-sister fucking me with a strap-on. And it eventually happened to my surprize and joy.

I found I was a Domme by accident.

Was at a party some years ago whose theme was "Dirty Fairies". Everyone came dressed up as "alternative" fairies and the flat was decked out like something from a Midsummers Night Dream with fake ivy and countless fairy lights. There I was introduced to a lad who later turned out to be a reknown Switch. We were horsing about and I pinned his arms above his head. I'm not entirely sure what happened next to be honest. There was something about finding a pair of furry handcuffs, and then other guests started offering up suggestions of improvised tools. I remember using a fairy wand with a large foam star at one end as a paddle, and a length of plastic ivy as a rather effective whip. I also remember several trips to the kitchen to fetch ice. But the long and short of it was I ended up untying this boy from the bed with his arse and back beautifully criss-crossed with welts and the both of us panting and glowing like we'd just finished a third round of extremely good sex.

Never looked back really. When something is THAT good, you don't ask questions.

i've been sexually active since i was disturbingly young! i discovered some fetishes way before i was on my way to secondary school! Unfortunately i can't tell you what they are or how i found out cos if i did i'd have to kill you *gently taps secret agent, bond style Walther PP"

I wouldn't call it a fetish, but I go crazy when I see a man's bare ankles (with shoes - no socks) think kinda Marco Pierre White in his vans phwoar! Think exposing a bare ankle must stem from victorian times?

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/files/2009/03/long-blog-template-marco-pierre-vans.jpg

Where is everyone on the fetish map?

http://alfredo.octavio.net/files/aoctavio_fetishmapbig.gif

(sorry if this gives anyone new ideas!!)

Wow... some people have even more free time than me!

I did see a oral fun section and thought "Oooo thats me!" but its about food... so its not.

I don't think I'm on there... If I HAD to choose I'd go for somewhere in the clothing section... my girl dressed up does get me going!

wow thats a very confusing map! id have to look at it more fully to comprehend it but theres some stuff on there i like/ would like to try