When did you last give oral

How often do you give oral i try to give at least twice a week to the wife and more to the boyfriend

Gave the wife oral on friday night, but would give it to her as much as she wanted as i absolutely love tasting her. I really like fucking her arse with her new glass dildo while I'm licking her as it facinates me watching it slide in and out and her orgasms are getting wetter and wetter. I'm rambling on now!!!

Bulldog66 wrote:

Gave the wife oral on friday night, but would give it to her as much as she wanted as i absolutely love tasting her. I really like fucking her arse with her new glass dildo while I'm licking her as it facinates me watching it slide in and out and her orgasms are getting wetter and wetter. I'm rambling on now!!!

Hehe, you clearly enjoy yourself External Media

too long ago now cos she's been away but hopefully i can give it to her tomorrow :D the problem is once you start its just to enjoyable to stop

yesterday :)

I like to have my mouth full with either of my partners as often as possible! Oral fixation alert

I give head every day....I just love it! So last night was the last one (and it was particularly exceptional!) and tonight will be the next!

Receiving usually about 3 to 5 times a week although not lately as I'm "on" though I shaved really thoroughly last night in preparation for the next time

Ax

I gave yesterday :) It were fuuuun!

It's been a while! I feel like I owe my OH a blow job actually. I was gonna do one on his birthday but I had a poorly throat and didn't want to risk his dick in my mouth for either of us. Trouble is, he tends to wear me out before I get onto pleasuring him.

Thursday night, it was fantastic! x

Today :) I love giving oral, even if it is just a bit of a sneaky tease, lol

Last night. I love giving oral. I guess we are both very lucky that we both like giving. It makes it so much better when you know your partner is enjoying doing it as much as you are enjoying recieving it.