When did you last have something in your sexy ass and what was it?

Somehow I missed that one ! I might be a little worried about losing it , wish it had a tee on the big end . Other than that the smooth balls would feel real good . My new 9" had a shipping delay , so next week . Can hardly wait .

2 Likes

Big plug again this morning.

1 Like

I have it too - itā€™s very nice. Must charge mine upā€¦

If am honest last thing was a cucumber when me and gf went away for the night obv I never took full length was just jamming in my ass when it was half way in but it did feel amazing my cock was like steel when she was pushing it in side me would recomend trying it if you dnt mind a bit of pain at first lol

3 Likes

Imagine explaining that to A & E, I was preparing a salad and I dropped the cucumber and then fell on it. At least it would give the staff something to smile about. @Couple_after_help

2 Likes

Just bought one waiting for it to arrive ready for dirty weekend away with OH. How do you rate this?

1 Like

Last night 8ā€dildo whilst being pegged by o friend whilst OH watched as it was her fantasy

3 Likes

I almost used a plug today but the thought of delaying the feeling of the rumbly waves of Desire was just too much to bear :wink:

1 Like

My new toy came earlier than predicted . So this morning I warmed up with my T-Plug , the went to my large B-Vibe to stretch myself out a bit . Then lubed up my new 9" and gradually worked it until I had the full length . It met my expectations for full and tight , giving. a bit of added pressure to my prostrate . This was just a test run , will really work myself on it when I have the time . Dying to take above and behind video of it in use . I have a video with a smaller dildo and get me going quite quickly . Here it is agin for anyone interested , good ā€œbangā€ for you buck as we would say here .

3 Likes

2 nights ago she started with her finger and then ended with the NJOY Wand while riding me reverse cowgirl! Holy cow! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Saturday night a friend of ours pegging me with 8ā€dildo whilst OH masturbated OH says she still horny so she may have to have me again tonight but just her

2 Likes

Just now. Solo session with my finger. Was over the sink in the laundry room, beautiful.

3 Likes

Friday just gone. My lubed up finger. Then LH 7 inch beaded glass dildo, some great milking and prostrate stimulation. Then hard plastic aneros prograsm which stays in nice and tight and pretty much hits my prostate all the time and leads to a more intense orgasm.

1 Like

Yesterday, house to myself so thought Iā€™ll have an aneros session.
Was so close to full body orgasm and lost it, the frustration level was highā€¦
Still horny thought Iā€™ll try my bigger pegging dildo (only used wee 5" one recently)
7" much girthyer dildo stuck to toilet seat lubed up, sat down on it.
Instantly loved the extra girth, but could only take about 2 3rdā€™s of itā€¦
I did persevere and take all of it, but was fairly uncomfortable, so just stuck to riding what I could, combined with a good old 5 knuckle shuffle resulted in a good orgasm. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

My big plug for this morningā€™s shaving, licking and rimming session. I usually wear an anal hook chained to my slave collar but I thought Iā€™d have a change.

2 Likes

So I brought an anal douche the other day, which I was hopping my OH might use, but to late I had a go and wow loved it

2 Likes

Last night :heart_eyes:. My LH order arrived just before I finished work . An inflatable vibrating butt plug with a pump that looked like a grenade. 6 pumps and some vibrating tremors later and it nearly blew me away. I love it :heart:

4 Likes

This afternoon .

Big plug practice again .

4 Likes

edited by mod

2 Likes

If im lucky several bananas?

1 Like